He is in my eyes

Leave a comment please, this is the re-posted full chapter :)
------------------
"You are home" a sentence he's heard numerous times before, as a child, as an adult, but only now does it ignite a flame in his stomach that threatens to blaze through and fro his sickly body.

They've told him this before, but the way their lips move to form the languid honeyed words mare him in ways which haven't before, it makes him want to shed his own flesh and become something else as to not hear that directed at him.

He keeps his face neutral but the way his pale, dexterous fingers grip the white sheets covering his lower half with a force not often used by the stoic redhead has everyone in the room on edge.

The person who spoke previously continues onward with caution dripping from their oiled golden tongue, "Dongsaeng, do you... know what happened?"

A thick silence envelopes the room which causes the cautious occupants bone aching discomfort as it lays itself in its place, a hazey film covers the eyes of the bed resting man, the two who are sitting on chairs beside said man make eye contact, yet their minds are unaware of the formers thoughts.

His thoughts are disorganized, he feels as if his blood is seeping out of every pore leaving him weak and frighteningly mortal, he wants to move his gaze from the messy white bedspread below him which was darker than his own skin, but the thought of looking at the two golden haired men in the room makes his stomach lurch.

A gooey, glossy substance leaks throughout his brain leaving him slow and numb to his emotions.

He knows something happened, he knows he was gone for over a long time (it feels like years), but trying to place where he was, how he got there and what happened just brings a dull stabbing in his aching brain.
Like torn leaves he feels the others in the room rip him apart with their gaze.

His skin prickles and all he wants is to leave this wretched place, where he wants to head toward? Only GoD above knows.

Sharp, yet distorted records flicker infront of his mahogany eyes, but nothing seems to come up. He is blind to the world but he can still feel the emotions which had encompassed him so wholey in the past. Anger, fear, disgust, pain, contempt.

His thoughts drag him down, keeping him waist deep in half acknowledged memories, his hands outstretched towards the horizon needing something more but too far away to touch it.

He is yanked out from those dangerous depths by a hand resting on his sheet covered leg, even so, the light touch has him instinctively flinching.

Cerulean, multicoloured eyes watch him in worry, the light hand pulls back and the blonde speaks slowly. "Cale. .." The mentioned man clenches the sheets in his fist harshly, not wanting to hold himself and show weakness infront of others.

He knows he needs to respond, that's the right thing to do, but the saliva in his mouth is thick and moving his jaws while using his vocal cords seem like such a tiresome task.

But he has to, or else something bad will happen.

"I don't remember anything" he grits out, even so, despite forcing himself to spit out those words, he can't help but leak some of his annoyance through his scratchy vocal cords, though underneath those venom infected syllables lay a sea of despair. His voice is hoarse and barely works, it burns his throat.

He doesn't want to talk anymore.

The ancient silk haired dragon who had remained silent throughout this exchange sighs and runs his polished hands through his honeyed strands. Despite the tenseness in the room everyone keeps composure, even so that small will seems to be crumbling.