The Arrival||1

It was time to head back to Hogwarts for my 8th year. All summer I was daydreaming about the wonders and magic I could experience once more when September first had come around. Sometimes, I'd even lay in bed all day, thinking about my potions professor. This may be problematic but I promise I'd keep this a secret to myself.

I waved goodbye to my mother and father, and got on the express while taking a seat next to three of my friends: Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.

"How was your summer Y/n?" Hermione asked. "Pretty good, I must say" I said, smiling. "Thats good to hear" she smiled back. "What about your summers, Harry and Ron?" I asked. "Stuck with the Dursleys, again." Harry said. I did feel bad for Harry, he had always lived with his uncle, aunt, and cousin, after the 'incident'..

"I had an alright summer" said Ron. I bet It would be cool to live down in the burrow with the rest of his family. "That's good to hear" I said.

(Time skip to Hogwarts)
-----------------------------------------
As I got off the Hogwarts Express, I looked out around at my surroundings. The surreal feel of being home. I smiled and breathed in the air, as if I've never experienced such a thing as this before.

"C'mon Y/n! The carriages are gonna leave soon!" yelled Hermione, Harry, and Ron. They were right. I picked up my pace and hopped into the carriage, bringing us to Hogwarts.

As I entered the great hall, I looked above at the floating candles and the nicely lit night sky. I found my seat at the Gryffindor table next to all three of my friends, and listened to Dumbledores once again boring speech.