pt.2: games

With a blink of an eye everyone was gone. "Hmm, I gotta go find everyone." As Andy walked down to the dock where Felix was, he felt like he was being watched. He turned around and all he saw was Claus at the picnic table they were at. Andy shrugged then went on with what he was doing. When he finally got to the dock, Felix was sitting there, fishing. "Hey man, you wanna play a fishin game." "Sure!" Andy grabbed the fishing pole Felix was handing him. "That's more like it, let's play." Andy was happily catching fish, or an occasional boot, but he had to find everybody else still. "Well that was fun. See ya later, Felix." Andy was about to walk away until Felix grabbed his arm. "Wait man, you almost forgot your bonus sticker." Felix handed him the sticker. "Oh right, thanks." Andy walked off to find his other friends. He already knew where melody was, so that's where he went. "Hya, Melody." "Oh hi, Andy. Do you want to play a song with me?" "Sure!" "Awsome, just let me grab that guitar and we'll play." Melody grabbed a guitar out of nowhere and started playing. When she was done, it was Andy's turn. Right when Andy was done repeating the song Melody had played, she played a different (really hard) song. Everything went all glitchy, then Andy opened his eyes to see it was night time? He walked a little ways until he saw a car. As soon as he got to the car, he blacked out again. He then found himself right how he was before, in front of Melody. "Oh wow! Your good at playing the guitar! Here's a bonus sticker for all of your hard work. Not to long after, he had found Margaret. (Idk how that woman's a mole) "Hey Andy! Can you help me sort all this fruit into the right baskets, I dropped it all." "Of course!" Andy said with a smile. "Thanks, Andy. I really appreciate your help." Andy quickly started picking up fruit. Soon it was all picked up. "Thank you so much Andy. Here, I'll lend you my bonus sticker, for all your help. (Skipping the part with Thomas and what's her face, because I'm bored.) "Hey, Claus." Claus turned around slightly startled. "Why hello there Andy." Andy looked around. "Don't you have a game for me to play?" "Oh yes, what about a game of chess?" Andy looked slightly puzzled. "Chess? I have no idea how to play that." Claus looked disappointed. "Oh ok, how about a game of I spy?" Andy perked up a little bit. "Sounds good to me. Let's play!" Andy sat down on the bench as Claus was looking for something to make Andy guess what it was. "I spy with my little eye, something....red." " is it the apples?" "That's it!" Claus said as if he were playing with a toddler. "I spy with my little eye, something.....floating." Andy pointed to the clouds. "Yes, that's it! I spy with my little eye, something.... growing." "Is it that little tree sprout?" "Yes, it is! I spy with my little eye, something.....dangerous." Andy looked around for a little bit, until he found an axe and pointed to it. "Yes, that's it! I spy with my little eye, something........... DeCeAsEd." Claus looked at Andy with a creepy face. Andy put his hand on claus' shoulder. "Claus....are you ok?" Claus blinked and he was alone at what seemed to be a destroyed house. He saw a path in the forest so he started walking down it. He soon started hearing footsteps behind him gradually getting faster. He started running as fast as he can. He turned his head around to see Andy chasing him with an axe in his hands. Not long after, he was caught. A flashback playing like a bad memory. "WHERE ARE THAY ARTHUR?!" Thomas screamed. "I-I don't know. What are you doing put down the axe." Arthur said in complete fear. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU LYING TO ME!" "Wait Thomas, stop!" "YOU KILLED THEM!" Thomas repeatedly jabbed the axe into Arthur. Blood everywhere, on Thomas, on Arthur, on the axe, and on the ground. Thomas put down the axe and looked at what he had just done. He looked at his now bloodstained clothes and his hands, dripping in blood. "Oh my God, what have I done!?" Then, as if it never happened, everything was back to normal. "Good job at playing that game. For that, I'll give you my bonus sticker." Then out of nowhere everyone appeared. "Hey, good job man." Said Felix. "You got all the bonus stickers!" Margaret cheered. You did it! So now it's time for your prize!" Melody squeaked. "So where are my keys?" Andy said lookin at everyone. "They're just in there." Said claus. "I-in there?" Andy said while looking at a dark creepy barn. "Yup, just go right through that door." Felix said casually as if this was no big deal. "It looks kinda dark in th-" "Just go right ahead, dont be scared. Margaret interrupted. "Ya, just go get your keys." Melody added. "If you guys say so." Andy said not very sure of what he's getting himself into.

Woo, this was a longer chapter than I thought it was gonna be . Hope you enjoyed.

- Raccoon out