Can you see me?

"...Am... I just a copy..?" Killer whispered quietly in nightmare's lap, fiddling with nightmare's fingers as he thought into that dark spiral of never ending darkness. Nightmare sighed and gently rubbed his head, letting him fiddle with his hand, he leaned down

"Of who may I ask?"
killer just shifted and let out a small whimper at the question, the thing was he didn't know.. why was he crying? It didn't matter, just because he wants to be doesn't mean he is, why should he even care? In the morning he'll just forget and go on with his day. It's not that he didn't trust nightmare, he was just embarrassed, embarrassed to feel jealous about his own lover.

"I... I just.. want to be seen with the same eyes as everyone does for him..." even if it was hard to hear with how quiet killer had become, it was a comfortable silence that ate the words, nightmare smiled appreciably at his confession, gently pulling him up to his chest, kissing his head softly

"My love... I love you just as much as him, you all are my love, my life, my precious reasons... I love you, and I will take care of you as I do everyone else... If one of you disappeared then the entire castle would fall apart." nightmare couldn't find the words to really describe what killer wanted, but he knew, killer wanted to be a prince too, to be taken with extra care even if he didn't need it, nightmare knew, he just couldn't find the words.

"...I'm sorry.. it's dumb.. I love him so much and I still treat him too with care as I want myself, he returns it I just... I feel like ... I'm a burden..." killer relaxed, letting go of his tension he didn't know he had, he closed his eyes and after a long night he finally felt a little bit more at rest. Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around his gem and ended it, sighing.

"You have the complete right to feel that way, don't push it down love... we're all like that, maybe he wants to be as strong as you, he wants to be powerful and my right hand... but we're all unique, try to focus on what you do best..." killer laughed, that's what everyone says, but when it comes from someone who you've been with for so long, someone who actually means something... it feels more genuine...