Prologue

Author Note:

Disclaimer- I own no one in this story other than the people that I make up. Obviously. If anything offends you in any way, shape, or form, tell me and I'll take it off. 

All right reserved, please don't use my work unless I give you permission, which I probably won't.

Okay. Onwards with the story.

---------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"You'll do great, Harry," I assured the nervous 16 year old.

"But, what if the judges hate me, and they tell me that I can't sing, and that I should just-" he stammered out.

"Harry Edward Styles, if you don't shut up I'll beat the crap out of you," I threatened, but he just laughed, knowing that I couldn't hurt a fly. "If the judges say that you can't sing, then they obviously need to get their hearing checked. You'll do fine!"

I realized that it was soon to be Harry's turn, so hurried up my pep-talk. "So go out there and kick some ass!" I shouted, maybe just a tad bit too enthusastic.

"Thanks, Rebel. I needed that."

With that, Harry made his way to the stage, where I had the feeling that our friendship of over 12 years would be changed drastically.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my little parrots!

So. Here it is. It's my first fanfiction, so feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Sam xx