Chapter Three.

The fast - paced noise of ACDC, woke me up at five the next morning. Groaning, I lazily hit the alarm, and stumbled out of bed. Grabbing fresh clothes, I tiredly made my way towards the bathroom, hopping into the steamy shower. 

Five minutes later, I stepped onto the cool tile and quickly got dressed. After finshing packing a few last minute essentials, I hurried to the awaiting cab, suitcase in tow. As I sat in the back seat of the car I took one last glance of my Flordia home, of life as i knew it.  

After arriving at the airport I still had 45 minutes until boarding time, so I went to the nearest cafe in search of a coffee to wake me up. After ordering, I glanced at my surroundings. The ceilings were tall and made of glass so that you could see the sunshine from outside. (A/N I don't actually know what the airport looks like, so bear with me) There were many shops & restaurants, bustling with people, some rushing, some strolling along. The sound of conversation echoed off the large room's walls, making it almost unbearably loud. It didn't help that I could faintly hear... screams?

"Why are there people screaming?" I asked myself. Shaking it off, I glanced at my phone & noticed that I only had 15 minutes until the plane boarded, so I decided that I should make my way towards the terminal.

"Flight 746 to London is now boarding. All passengers please make their way to the entrance of the plane."

Grabbing my phone I pulled out my ticket and glanced down. "First class, eh?" I mumbled to myself. A song popped in my head, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song, and I started to quietly singing it to myself as I make my way to my seat. 

"First class, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a Cham...." I was interrupted as I ran into someone. Glancing up, I saw none other than Liam Payne looking down at me.  

"Sorry love," he said before I could utter an apology.

"S'okay. It was my fault anyways. If you don't mind me asking, are the rest of your band mates here with you?" I asked hoping the answer was no.  

"Yup. They should be boarding now. Did you want a picture with them or anything?"  

Laughing on the inside, I replied with (what I hoped to be) a casual, no thanks. Well it was nice meeting you, but I really must go sit down now bye!" 

Frantically I made my way towards my seat, pulled my hood on, an slipped on my sunglasses. I couldn't risk having Harry recognize me. I couldn't face him- not now, not ever. Guess that explained the screaming earlier, I thought as I placed my headphones in, quickly falling into a dreamless sleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~.

 Sorry it took so long to update we have been busy lately but it will get better!!!  Sorry for any errors, I suck at editing...

~Baby Lips & Pop Rocks