episode 9

Scene Optimus arrives. 

Agent Fowler starts. 

''The Decepticons are on the hunt for long burried relics from Cybertron, prelimiranry intel suggests they could be sacred objects with mystical properties. Or weapons of mass destruction. 

General Bryce continues. 

''Mystical?'' 

Agent Fowler continues. 

''Uh, strike that too! The point I'm trying to make here is. Ah, hold on. *calls Optimus* Prime, I need an assist.'' *opens window* 

*sentinal Prime from bayverse stands there* 

''Who are you?!'' Agent Fowler asks suprised. 

''You called me, so I came.'' The Prime answers. 

''Sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number. You can go.'' The human says. 

''I can't believe it, I have better things to do.'' Sentinal says grumpy and he leaves. 

''Cut! Do it again.'' Optimus says. 

''Aren't you supposed to be with them?'' Airachnid asks. 

''Pretend I wasn't here.'' The Prime says as he sneaks away. 

cut to scene Megatron's head on a silver platter

General Byrce starts. 

''We may be getting of track, please addres why we haven't yet been served Megatron's steelhead on a silver platter.'' 

''That's mean!'' Megatron shouts from the back. 

''Cut! Shut up Megatron!'' Starscream says angry that they had to do it again. 

''Calm down Screamer.'' Bulkhead tries to calm him, not helping by calling him Screamer. 

''Shut it, just start again.'' Starscream says and they start again.