Noob sailbot

Noob Saibot is a fictional character from the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. He debuted as a mysterious hidden character in Mortal Kombat II, in which he is a black silhouette of the other ninja characters.

While Noob Saibot made subsequent appearances in Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat 4 and updates to those games, his backstory was not established until 2004's Mortal Kombat: Deception. In Deception his true identity is revealed as the original Sub-Zero who had been killed by his nemesis, Scorpion, during the events of the first Mortal Kombat. The character returns in both Mortal Kombat Armageddon and the 2011 Mortal Kombat reboot game.

The character's name is a play on the surnames of Mortal Kombat creators, Ed Boon and John Tobias which have simply been spelled backwards. Originally, Noob Saibot shared moves and graphics with various other characters in the games before being given his own unique moveset and appearance. Noob Saibot has been well received, often being named to lists of the best characters in the Mortal Kombat series.Noob Saibot first appeared as the original Sub-Zero in the original 1992 Mortal Kombat, but was killed by Scorpion. He was resurrected in the Netherrealm as a servant of the fallen Elder God Shinnok and a member of the Brotherhood of Shadow, though this was not revealed until Deception. Noob Saibot (his current form) was first introduced in Mortal Kombat II as a hidden opponent. His character was made playable in home versions of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy.[1] In the latter two games he allies with the emperor Shao Kahn. He secretly observes the emperor at the behest of the Brothers of the Shadow. Although early versions of Mortal Kombat 4 featured him as a playable character, he was eventually changed back to being hidden.[2] In Mortal Kombat 4 he serves Shinnok. Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition featured Noob Saibot once again as a playable character, this time around serving as one of Shao Kahn's soldiers. He also appears as the elder Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, in which he serves as the main character and his fate as Noob Saibot is set.

In Mortal Kombat: Deception, Noob Saibot is free to command his own group of assassins, who serve him. He makes the cyborg Smoke his servant, with both characters appearing as early bosses, under the name "Noob Smoke". Here it was revealed that Noob Saibot was the resurrected form of the original Sub-Zero, named Bi-Han who appeared in the first Mortal Kombat tournament and was killed by his enemy Scorpion. This revelation is explored further in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks when Noob Saibot is pursued by his younger brother during one of the cut-scenes.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon featured Noob Saibot as a playable character. In the game's story mode, he and Smoke invade the Lin Kuei ninja clan's castle, assimilating most of the defending Lin Kuei ninja and turning them into their own subordinate warriors. Noob Saibot and Smoke are eventually defeated by the warrior Taven, and Noob Saibot is left in the castle, unconscious. Raiden then tries to force Noob Saibot to recall his past identity.

Noob Saibot's latest appearance is in the 2011 Mortal Kombat video game. After being killed by Scorpion, he is subsequently resurrected by Quan Chi and serves as one of his enforcers. Supporting Quan Chi and Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot is trapped by the Earth warrior Nightwolf in a magical tornado that explodes alongside him.[6] He survives the attack & goes back to the netherealm where he plans his revenge.