Final

The sunrays hit the faces that sleeping peacefully under the sheets through the curtains which open slightly.

The smaller of two (yes, there are two people on the bed) blinks his eyes. He turns his head to look at the handsome man who's still sleeping soundly. His hands starting to caress the other's face, giggling when the cheek's owner makes a scrunching face without opening his eyes.

Deciding the man deserves some more minutes of peaceful sleep, he gets up from the bed, wearing the sleeping man's shirt which looks big on his small frames.

Once again, he comes closer to the man only to peck his lips that parted a bit.

"I love you. I love you so much."

God knows how much he loves this man.

.

.

.

"Do you like my shirt that much?"

Strong arms wraps around his waist while the lips kissing his shoulders in which the shirt failed to cover since it's too big for him.

"You know the answer already, don't you?" He answered without looking at the man who's still backhugging him, making him a bit hard to move yet he's not willing to let go either.

"I don't. What's the answer again?"

The smaller one rolled his eyes. "It's still morning, Chen Feiyu. At least take a shower first before starting your shenanigans."

"Is that so? It's morning already?" The 'Chen Feiyu' man furrowed his eyebrows, acted dumb as if he hasn't already. "Why do I feel like it's not?"

"Because your head is on sleeping mode most of the time."

"I don't think so." Feiyu shook his head. "I think it's because something to do with you."

"Things to do with me?" The man glanced at him suspiciously. "What?"

"Finally you asked." Feiyu grinned then jutted his thin lips. "Morning kiss."

Luo Yunxi lets his beautiful laugh out. He turns his body, facing the man who has been walking by his side for years.

Slinging his arms around the handsome man, he lets him roams his mouth with his skilled tongue. Submitting himself to the man fully.

They stop only when Yunxi punches Feiyu's chest slightly as he needs some air for his empty lungs.

"Now as you already got what you want and as much as I want to cuddle, can you please move and let me finish cooking our breakfast, Mister Chen Feiyu?" He said after inhaling some more oxygen. "Your coffee is waiting on the table. Be a good boy for a while, uhm?"

Feiyu pinched his lover's pointy nose with satisfactory smile appeared on his handsome face. "Yes, Mama Bear."

Yunxi giggled while turning his back, continuing his cook. "Why don't you take a shower too so by the time I finish cooking, we could have breakfast in peace, Papa Bear?"

Feiyu rubbed his chin, thinking if it's a good idea to spend another peaceful morning with his fiancee and yeah, it absolutely is. "Hmm... Will do." He said, letting Yunxi focus on his things.

.

.

.

After finished tying the tie on Feiyu's neck, Yunxi takes the black suits he prepared before and again helps Feiyu to put it on.

"All is done." He smiled proudly, pecking the man's thin lips.