POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with a new track! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : Agar tum sath ho! When Swara distrusted Sanskar and he became heart broken. He left her in baadi but she came back in home when she realized she loves him and decide to confess her feelings to him and her decision of continuing her marraige with him.
( ragini malkin track).
You all witness a new Swara in it.
OBSESSED AND POSESSIVE SWARA FOR SANSKAR!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Swara stepping stairs with her bag just then her feet stopped by a irritating voice of ragini who called her name to stop her. She looks at her iritatedly who was expecting Sanskar to see first.

Ragini: wow my sister came to meet me in my in laws house, what is this Swara? With bag? Oh so you wanna stay in my in laws house for somedays. It's okay you can stay.

Swara : I guess after becoming owner of this Mansion, your lost your memory, let me remind you. I am in my in law's house.
This is my in law's house also.
Its my home also.
It's my husband's home.

Ragini: husband's home? In law's home? ( laugh mockingly) oh Swara you are so innocent, which husband and which in law's home? Your husband himself left you in your home and what do you think by coming with your bag again, he will accept you.
He will never accept the girl who distrusted him.

Swara: you better focus on your husband ragini as whatever you do or not
He will never accept a cheater like you in his life.

Ragini feels pinch by her words as well insulted. She looks at her angrily about to shout but stop seeing Sanskar who is coming but stop seeing Swara.

Ragini: I never seen selfish girl like you, how cunning you are Swara! I have to admit.
For defeating me again, for saving this family again, for proving yourself great again.
You are using Sanskar's name.
You are using your maraige with him.
It's disgusting.

Swara : excuse me!! I am not like you ragini.

Ragini : Oh please! At least I never used my and Laksh 's marraige for anything. I always love him, and for getting him I did everything but you used Sanskar for all your missions even you maried him for your purpose
And again you are using him.
You are such a disgusting woman.

Ragini!!!

Ragini gets startled hearing Sanskar's voice who screamed her name loudly. Swara looks at him surprisingly as well emotionally after watching him after long time.
He comes near her and stand in front of her like his shield while she smile at his protectiveness for her.

Sanskar : ragini!! Dare you say anything to Swara. If you again spoke one bad word about her then you know what I can do?

Ragini remembered how he strangled her neck when she used bad words for Swara and become scared.

Sanskar : I will forget you are woman.

Ragini :, for what you are doing this much Sanskar? For this girl who treat you like puppet.
This girl just came for solving this family's matter.
She didn't came for you.
Don't come in her trap.

Sanskar : ragini! Instead of taking interest in anyone else's life, if you would put single percent attention on your husband, might he would accepted you
But alas! You are interested in anyone's else's married life.

Ragini feels insulted while Swara feels proud on Sanskar even in his anger he can't bear her insult.

Sanskar : and you own this home, not my life so keep your suggestions with you.
Swara is daughter in law of this house and she have all right to be here like you and parineeta bhabhi.
Keep in mind.