Solution

"What to do?" shrugs. "Our love is just budding, and you know he gets so restless without me. He can't focus on his medical studies" Kathleen tried to explain herself.

"Ohh, this damn love." She Sighed. "The things it makes one do." Shook her head and looked in the direction of clock tower.

"Ok, time for the train to arrive. I'll leave!! goodbye!!" Waving her hand she walked out.

"Goodbye!!! Take care! Bye!!!" She shouted from behind.

She turned and started walking to the hostel. A few minutes later she noticed a man's reflection in the mirror of a store. She stopped.
The man started walking towards her.

"Isla?" The mention of my name made her stop and think but he spoke befor she could.

"I am Jungkook,
Jungkook jeon."

"I know who you are, the korean boy who's pianist down at the Kim manor, aren't you?" She spoke calmly and welcomed his presence.

"Yes, that's me." He answered.

"And you can talk to me in hangul, my father was british but my mother was korean." She explained to him.

"Ohh, I see" His head hung low out of shyness.

"But you don't look like-"

"A korean!?" She cut him off.

"Yes" He again looked down.

"What to say!? British think I'm korean and koreans think I'm british." She smiled like the sweet girl you see in the Paintings.

"And I think you're the solution to all my troubles!! " He exclaimed the point.

A "What?" Suddenly got spelled out her mouth. "Am I the solution to your troubles??" She said frowning.

"Uhh.. I read about you in newspaper" He exclaimed.

"Ohh, I see so you're in that kind of trouble!" She stated as she knew what he meant.

A slight and quite 'yes' she heard from him.

"if you don't mind can we talk about it, tomorrow?? It's getting dark and if I wait any longer then I'll won't be able to find my way home."

An 'ohh' she heard from him before he walked a few steps and grabbed a lantern.

"May I show the way? You can do the same for me tomorrow, come" He smiled gesturing his hand as a sign to walk.

That smile, is it the prettiest one I've ever seen??

"So! tell me, what kind of trouble are you in??"

"Well...the place where I live-" He got cut by her words.

"Kim Manor??" Isla said in a stern voice.

"Yes! Kim Manor; the terrible things that are occurring there... Can not be possible by any human being."

Of course it can't be...

"Sometimes I wonder these old homes must have ssen so many tragedies, bad incidents, sorrows, evil deeds; there might be any number of secrets and stories hidden behind those walls!" She kept her voice calm to maintain the conversation as they walked Side by side.

"That is why I came to you because you know these things and you believe in them, you have faith. I need your help to get rid of whatever is there in that house." As he spoke she made eye contactc with him saying-

"It's not easy to do that, facing these unclean spirits can be really difficult! These are unsatisfied spirits! These souls have an unfulfilled wish or desire." He halted listening to her. "Ohh i see..." Were his only words.

They again made an eye contact and this time she smiled. "Let's do one thing,I'll come over to Kim Manor after college at three pm, once I inspect the house then I'll know what to do next." With that they started walking.

"Thank you, that would be wonderful" He sounded so desperate.

"Well, here we are. This is where I live, thank you for showing me the way!" She gave him the eye smile of hers. "And thank you very much for agreeing to help me" He returned the smile, the same he gave her before.

"Take this light with you cause you show the Light of hope to everyone!" He bowed with a slight smirk. "Very charming, see you at the three at tomorrow." She exclaimed and walked away.

What was that just now?? I-I...did i flirt??

Next day, at Kim Manor-

The clacking sound of her heels on the floor of Ally alerted him of her presence as he walked to welcome her.

"Hello, mis swan" he welcomed her with a sweet smile.

"Hello mr. Jeon" she returned the smile but kept it professional.

"Come, let's have a seat first" he offered the seat as they were in the living room now.

"So.. what's the problem, what have you felt? What do you see or hear??” she felt an urge to go straight to the point while adjusting in her seat and leaning towards him to listen carefully.

He was fidgeting with his fingers "Uhh...i-it starts in the same manner always, with a sound, a very stange sound, mild but high-pitched but when I follow that sound it feels like that sound" he looks towards the window ".....it's coming from outside this house and when I..... look out the window i see a white light coming towards me afte-" He got cut in his tense explaining.

"A white light??" Isla interrupted in between being the curious cat she is.

"Yeah" he let it out in a very stern manner which shook her head to toe. She nodded as he continued.

"After that anything can happen, lights turn off, doors start to open and close, windows start clattering and... sometimes I hear a-a woman's s-scream" his words sent chills down her spine and she sat straight while gulping down her saliva. 

"A-And i found something written with blood on the window glass last time!!" As his voice went more hesitant as darker the aura was getting, that much that it started haunting her head with many possibilities. But  in order to help him she needed to know!

"Can i see it??" She said very so quietly.

He stood and gestured her to follow him. Isla was scared but she must not let fear get the best of her so she stood and did as said. Now they were in a study room. 'what's with the mess around??' She must had thought.

"Ahh, sorry it's a little bit messy here!" Just with that he collected all the crushed papers and threw them in the dustbin nearby the table.

"You see that window-" Isla looked up to the direction he pointed to be the one as she walked towards it. She touched the writing and it really was dried up blood!

"Did someone die out here, suddenly??" Isla asked to proceed her investigation.

"Before time-" he looked down.

Then looked at his hands "Maybe-"

"Hard to say-" finally looking at her

She titled her head a bit with confusion. 'Hmm? He's stuttering. Is he hiding something?' but she avoided her thoughts

"There is one thing-" Isla started but got interrupted by some sound, someone was playing, PIANO.

"Did YOU hear that??"

                             .............,

Hello there!! Thanks for reading and please vote if you like the chapter. Comment and tell me which part you liked and if there's anything that you find not so good please tell me. And please do follow me.
For my followers ( please promote this book and help me 💜)
Lastly (borahae) I purple you 😘