0

"I can kill and die for you" said by the man on his knees, like begging or proposing, it's the way we gonna see it but he was doing both. Begging for his love to be accepted.

"They both are the most easiest thing in the world" said the man standing with  red crism eyes, seems like he have been crying for days but now trying stop to it all.

"Then I'll do whatever you ask me to" said the man literally begging.

"Then live for me and only me" said the other man, finally letting go his all tears.

The kneeling man,hugged him, "yes I'll live for you and only you, limasis. I can't see you crying like that please." Said the man while finally letting his silent tears escape.

The both men are so in love but can't be together, because they're not supposed to be in love. "Pathetic" anyone would say this word and they say the same thing but what can they actually do. They did tried to not to fall in love with each other but here we're.

That night they both slept with tears in their eyes. Both trying to tell each other "I'll always love you" while hugging each other tightly.

But will they??

Me:
Okk so thanks to whoever is reading this book rn. My grammar isn't the best so I might make alot of grammar mistakes and even some lines don't sit well so please let me know about the mistakes and thanks bye bye
And yeah after a year I didn't just remember that I actually have a book to complete lol