1

Standing in the aisle is everyone's dream, and so is his. He is Standing there waiting for, with the one he is going to marry.

There she is, the bride, coming towards him, in a pretty wedding gown, looking the prettiest. Anyone would've want to marry a girl like her, but here he is Standing with a stoic face,trying to hide hide his pain. Not like he don't want to get married. He just want to marry the one he loves,the one coming through the aisle ain't the one he love.

The bride came beside him, giving him a small lip closed smile,All the vows were spoken. "Now I announce you as wife and husband, you may kiss the bride" said the priest, the groom looked at the crowd, his eyes met with a warm brown eyes, that holds alot of pain. It broke his heart that, he have to kiss someone else infront of his love and so the kiss happened, everyone congratulated them while smiling and cheering but he can only look at those warm brown eyes that always provide him a warm feeling, but now they hold tears.

..............

"All of that happened in an instant" said the bride, but for him, it wasn't like an instant, it was all a torture for him. For him, it seemed like the time had been stopped or it was all going in a painfully slow motion, he felt the every second of the painful moment and he never wants to feel that again.

"You know that this wedding is just for business proposal and it means nothing right?" Said the groom while sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at the floor.

"I do and I want it that way" said the bride giving an 'idgaf' face,while unpacking her bags.

"Good that you know" said the groom, going to take his purse, phone and car key.

"And yeah I'm going somewhere, don't tell my father" he said with a cold tone t and leave the ground of the house, he don't want to breath in anymore.

.....................

Opening the door, the first thing he saw, was his lover laying on the floor with alot of empty bottles of champagne surrounding around him.

Going towards him, he could see the tears rolling down his eyes and it made him stop.

"What are you doing on the floor and why are you drinking so much?" He said it in a calm and low voice, trying not to startle his lover.

"You're here, I was waiting for you" said the laying male without opening his eyes.

They both didn't said anything for some minutes.

"It was like watching a nightmare, watching you getting married to someone, who isn't me. you kissing someone, who isn't me. I can't you see you with someone like that" he said it after awhile with a trembling and rough voice, letting his all tears to escape.

The other male crouched down and hugged him, also crying, "I'm sorry" he repeated this word like a broken CD. He kissed the man on his forehead.

The other male got up and pulled him on his lap, hugging him protectively trying to get both of the calm down but no one could stop crying.

Me:
So yeah the 1st chapter lemme know how was it. I'm gonna edit this later so yeah lol take care byeee