. I

❪ 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄 ❫ . CHAPTER ONE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ╰╮┃ INTRODUCTION :: tubbo 's point of view .

The long path of a guardian angel is never an easy one, sometimes you fail and have to watch the one you are sworn to protect die, making you lose a bit of yourself in the end

The long path of a guardian angel is never an easy one, sometimes you fail and have to watch the one you are sworn to protect die, making you lose a bit of yourself in the end. And then other times, you must go undercover in a school full of sweaty students. tubbo doesn't know which one is worse. though, this is only Tubbo's second mission- the previous one ended in success so no doubt this one would as well.

He read the file as he was on the train to the school as if he hadn't completely memorised it. There isn't actually much he knows about his human. That's done on purpose though since Angels can't have the power to change the future so he has no idea why he is even protecting this human for. It could be anything, but he must gain the trust before he can complete it.

Roslin M. Belovi, that is who he is looking out for. Life sure has changed ever since he last had a mission- some Angels have centuries between jobs, Tubbo had a single one. 1920, the L'Manburg war, was the last time Tubbo did field work. He was the protector of Theseus Innit– or Tommy as the history books would have it. He stayed with the blonde for the whole war and for time after that, even now, the two are still classed as soulmates.

Between now and then the world changed greatly, it would kill someone's brain if they suddenly went to a completely different decade, but thankfully Tubbo was still kept on tabs of any major changes in the human world. They learn about it in Earth Class.

Phones though, were different than he thought it would be. The train went through a tunnel when Tubbo finally realised the full use of the phone– instead of having to find his human on the battlefield, he could search up their name, at least now he would have a clue who to look for.

He typed in Google the name using a single finger and waited for the page to load. He would think they would have a better connection with these. How come Tubbo could use a communitactor with little to no issues back in the middle of a cavern from a war, yet people these days couldn't have this 'Wifi' no matter where they are.

Finally though, the results came up. Tubbo didn't know what he expected but it wasn't this. This Roslin person seems to be famous? At least Google says so.

He checked Wikipedia before even glancing at the news articles. ' Roslin Marcus Belovi is a Snowchester actor and model. He began his career at eleven years old with a role in television series 'Tales Of The SMP'. ' Apparently this Roslin person is quite a big deal, even at just seventeen years old.

Tubbo looked over at the articles but none really showed Tubbo who he was up with, and so while he knew who he was meant to be protecting he had *no* idea who he was meant to be protecting.

He got off the train and followed a group of people to a bus stop, he had no idea why he chose a place so far out but it's not like he was missing out on sleep considering Angels need nothing that humans do.

He put his phone into his bag, Tubbo really didn't understand how people got addicted to those things, maybe Tommy will tell him later, or maybe he is just using it wrong. Instead, Tubbo decided to people watch. A couple reading a book together, the girl looked to her girlfriend before moving the page to the next one. A school child excitedly rambling to his older sister about the day ahead of him as she listens closely. A grandson helping his grandfather down from the stairs. It was times like these, times so normal that Tubbo realised the world has its gold.

He screamed a light 'Thank you!' at the bus driver as he left off the public vehicle. Right in front of him was the school Tubbo has been attending for years to humans. It's crazy how easy a human's mind can be changed, it's great for situations like these for when you don't want attention, but also it causes so much issues. A human's mind can be corrupted oh-so easily.

The air was still so cold when Tubbo walked through the gates, he knew how to play into the background, and school grounds are such easy places to go unnoticed, he knew he couldn't just go up and ask people their names over and over again until he strikes gold, so he just went to class and hope he hears the name be dropped. If not, then that's future Tubbo's problem.

 If not, then that's future Tubbo's problem