Chapter 1: Pain, Exhaustation

And there she stood. The sun had just risen and it was soon time to be dressed for school. She didn't care of what the world had brought towards her for her spirit,dreams and future goals were all set on fire.

She could almost remember every word her parents rang into her head the previous night as each tore a piece of her heart along with them. "I wasn't to be here! I wasn't supposed to be brought onto this place of misery!" she screamed on top of her voice, "I hate my life!"

Crying on and on she soon wiped her tears and got ready for another day of school or "hell" to her.

"Hannah, breakfast's ready!" her mom called. Mrs. Stewart was always described as a sweet and dedicated woman. She would go to far ends in making sure that a task at hand was dealt with at the best of her ability. She wore her hair at a short length despite everyone in her household disliking her choice but she could care less.

"I'm not hungry, thank you", said Hannah softly walking away awaiting her ride to school.

In a few minutes a black, shinny car pulled up in her driveway. It was her best friend, Renesmae. "Are you coming or not!" she called from the car excitedly.

***

Usually on a Monday, Hannah, Renesmae and the rest of the gang would meet up for their walk to class. Nobody would be okay unless everyone was present. "Role call everyone!" Renesmae shouted. "Okay I've got Shaque, Ethan, Chad, Chane, Trevor and, she called (pausing), "has anyone seen Hannah?"

***

*loud subs coming from the bathroom stall*

"Hannah. Hannah sweetie is that you?" Reneamae asked.

"Leave me alone, i don't want to talk to anyone!" she cried.

"Hannah you know i can't just leave you here, and plus you have English Literature class now and we both know Mrs. Hyman is gonna question your absense".

"I'm not coming out! I don't wanna be hurt no more so I'm just gonna stay here until i decide to leave."

"Okay then I won't go until u make up your mind."

"You don't have to do that Ren I'll be fine."

"I can tell you're lying and I'm still not going anywhere. What are best friends for."

***

"You wanna tell me what that was about earlier?" Renesmae questioned?

Hannah drowned herself in her bed full of pillows ignoring the conversation she didn't want to have, ever! Not that she didn't feel comfortable with her own best friend but she just didn't want to ever talk about her situation.

*her phone began beeping*

"Oh look you've received a text, let's see who it's from,"Renesmae suggested. She knew her password so she helped herself to snooping around her phone. "Umm Hannah, who's Marcus?", she questioned being confused yet curious.

Hannah immediately rose from her position grabbing her phone from Renesmae's grip. "That's private! And don't ever try to do something like that again!" she argued.

"Sorry didn't mean to get you all mad was just wondering why you had another boy sending you kissy faces and stuff but it's none of my business as you said so NEVERMIND!"

She then grabbed her bookbag and stormed out Hannah's hot pink room.

***

"Hey Hannah can you help me with something?" asked a tiny voice from her bedroom door. It was her little brother Sean. He was an all rounded athlete and always active like a regular boy only more extreme.