I woke up to a notification I groaned and looked at it. It was from my boy best friend. Obviously who else would text me at this time of day? "Y/N are u up" he messaged you on Snapchat. He looked like he had just woken up. "Ofc I am" u messaged him back. "Mhm okay," he responded. I mentally rolled my eyes and got up and got ready for school. One thing no one knew was that you were being severely bullied. I was good at hiding things, especially from my overprotective best friend. I got ready for another miserable school day knowing that nothing would change. 

Fit Check: (found it on Pinterest)

    I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed my eyes were red from crying all night

    I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed my eyes were red from crying all night. But it wasn't visible. I got my school bag and headed toward my best friend's house. I rang the doorbell and the door opened and you saw a small girl who was h/n younger sister Livia who was 4 years old.

"hii y/n," she said sweetly ."Hi Livia" you smiled warmly ." H/n said I can come and walk with you to school," she said happily ."Yay finally I'll have someone to talk to," you said as you bent down to her level."Mhm," she said innocently  A few seconds later h/n came out of the house and he smirked. I playfully hit him on the arm. "Owwww that hurts" he cried ." H/n grow up and stop being a baby," Livia said as she took your hand and started walking away." Yas girl tells him," you said as you started laughing. "You guys are mean," h/n said. "Don't cry baby" you said sarcastically. "I won't" he smirked. You guys laughed and walked all the way to school and dropped off  Livia.

"H/n" Livia said" as she held his hand. "Yes, Livia," he said. "Is Y/n your girlfriend?" she asked innocently. "HUH," we both said. "Listen, Livia, I and y/n are just best friends nothing more,"  he said. "Fine, I'll make sure she is your girlfriend" she mumbled. We both walked into the school. "I'm sorry she asked that," h/n said. "It's okay she's funny" I laughed a little. Before you could finish your sentence you were pushed to the ground..

A/N: First Chapter <3