Part 1 Coming in contact

It was early in the morning and Leaf's alarm clock went off in the most obnoxious way possible. She sprang out of bed got ready and left her home to go off on her new journey. She made her way to the first patch of grass and then a voice called out to her from a distance.                    

Prof Oak: Hold it right there young lady! 

The voice yelled out to her coming closer with every step Leaf looked from behind and saw that it was the professor in town talking to her. 

Prof Oak: Don't take another step into that patch of grass. It is too dangerous for you to go out there all alone without a pokemon to protect you. Come, follow me so that I can give you your pokemon and pokedex so that you can start your journey. 

Leaf followed but before she fully left the grass she took one last look at it confused on why she could not go anywhere near it without a pokemon in hand. But she did as she was told she followed him to his lab to be face to face with her neighbor and rival Blue. 

Blue: What took you so long gramps? When can I get my pokemon so that I can get a start on my journey? 

Prof Oak: Now, now cool your jets my boy. Let Leaf get her's first. 

And with that he threw up three poke balls high in the air and then came out Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. 

Prof Oak: One of these three will become your starter pokemon. Squirtle water type, charmander and fire type, and Bulbasaur a grass and poison type. Leaf you may choose your pokemon. 

Leaf walked up towards the table where the pokemon were and examined each one of them carefully. After a minute or two of looking at them she started to pet Bulbasaur on the head with a gentle smile. 

Prof Oak: Bulbasaur huh? Good choice. Now grandson it is your turn. 

Blue: Finally, about time! 

He walked up to the table and pointed to the left. 

Blue: That one! I'll take this one it will be sure to have the strongest out of these three. ( Even though the grass type is better than water I'll prove her wrong. ) 

Prof Oak: Alright then, here are your pokedex's that will all now go complete the pokedex for me alright. 

Blue: Yeah, yeah gramps whatever hey Leaf lets battle! I'll show you that I'm going to be the best trainer out there and the way to do that is to get a head start in battling.   

Leaf: * Nods her head. *

They begin the battle and not long enough Leaf won with just two moves. Blue was shocked by his loss and left the lab running to the pokemon center. 

Prof Oak: Well, he's always been like that since you two were kids am I right? 

Leaf: * Nods her head. * 

Leaf took her leave to the first town not long after that she went into one of the biggest forests in the region. That's where she found her second pokemon Bellsprout. After that she took part in the gym challenge she defeated the first gym leader named Brock and got her first gym badge. Soon after that she left for Cerulean City. There she met up with her rival Blue and fought him right before getting on the Golden Nugget Bridge. Then after she went to help someone named Bill that was turned into a pokemon by his own invention for saving him he gave her tickets for the S.S.Anne. Soon after she got the tickets she made her way to the Cerulean City and fought the gym leader and won. 

Misty: Congratulations, Leaf you won the right to have the Cerulean City gym badge. And hey since you fought so hard dinner is on me kay! 

Misty and Leaf had a great time together after a few days of being in Cerulean City it was time to say good bye to her friend.

Leaf gave a smile and a hug to her friend and left. 

Misty: It's a sham that she couldn't talk.