A Shift In Behaviour

Y/n woke up with a worried Sarah Sharpe and a worried captain crow, and a pacing Jacob. Y/n shifts a tad bit and immediately Jacobs head shot up then captain crow's followed by Sarah's. Jacob smiled. And put his arm on her shoulder. Then he puts his head down and begins to pull away. Y/n feels a pit in her stomach. And before Jacob could finish pulling away y/n jumped and grabbed him and held him tight. Jacob just kinda stood there not wanting to move for a second. But then eased up and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry I ignored you, Jacob I really am sorry I was ju-" y/n was soon cut of by Jacob.

"lass, I know, I shouldnt of been such an ass. In the first place" Jacob says

Y/N looks over at captain crow, and Sarah. Who look very shocked but happy. Y/n goes to get up but her knees wobble and she almost falls. But Jacob stands by her side. Then she  feels him chuck her over his shoulder then she adjusts herself now she's on his shoulders. It was just like that the whole day. They laughed a lot more than they used to. But y/n still felt this hatred towards him. But she always felt so guilty when she hurt him. Her thoughts ran wild

Why now why all of a sudden I care so much about him, why would I care so much about him? But still feel the hatred towards him. Maybe I can ask captain crow?

So when y/n got her strength back. She went to ask captain crow. She breathed in deeply. And knocked on the captain's door.

"come in!" he yelled.

Y/N smiled, she opened the door and she ran into his office and gave him a massive hug. Y/n had always been close to captain crow but not as close as him and Jacob. Y/n pulled away as she saw Sarah. Sitting on captain's bed?.

"did I come at a wrong time? Or?" y/n questioned them.

"no no no it's not what it looks like y/n" captain crow tried to argue.

"hey I might be young, but I ain't stupid" y/n adds

"whatever, what are you here for y/n"
Captain crow sighs

"Well its about Jacob right so my question is can you hate someone and care about them at the same time?" y/n asked nervously.

"Mhm you can why do you feel like that with Jacob?" he asked.

"Mhm, but I i don't really know how i feel."y/n says looking down.

" spend more time with him, then get to know him better. Then we can figure out what it is"crow says yawning.

She nods her head. She laughs at the sight of Sarah and crow then runs off to her room. She knew that she would be the death of them. Y/n ran into her room smiling.

In the morning she was awoken by Jacob knocking and laughing. She flew out of her bed and ran out of her door and hugged Jacob. His friends stopped laughing. And looked confused usually y/n was really rude but not today.

"ill see you on the deck holland!" y/n said with a with a smile plastered all over her face.

She threw on her clothes,as she smiled and she hung her bandana on her waist as usual. But she put on Jacobs favourite color. Red. She ran or practically flew out the door. She started running towards Jacob. And clung onto him like a sloth. She giggled in his ear.

"hi Jacob!" y/n says smiling.

"hi y/n"jacob said smiling back at her and her new behaviour.

Y/N did exactly what crow said him and y/n went everywhere together. She learnt things that she didn't even know truly about him. After two weeks of y/n being clingy. She learnt things that are a bit sad for Jacob to express she started to adore Jacob. They became extremely close even closer than him and crow. She really cared about him