Ok

This is it I guess. The day I might meet him. The person that will love and protect me through everything. Hopefully. Because if he decides I'm not worth it, things will not end well for me.

I jump in the shower and wash my hair with my strawberry and cream shampoo. Then I condition with the same scent. I wash with vanilla soap and shave. I step out and dry off, then dressing in skinny jeans and a greenish shirt with the shoulders cut out of the sleeves and a bow in the back. I decided to look decent today.

I blow dry then curl my hair and apply my makeup. Simple eye liner, mascara, and blush. Not too much.

I grab my car keys and back pack heading out of my lonely, boring apartment to make my way to school. I get into my car and pull out of the parking lot while listening to Down by Jason Walker. I really shouldn't be considering my emotional state, but I can't help it.

As I pull into school I brush away my tears and get out, walking to the school entrance.

School's not so bad. I just stay quiet and out of the way. I'm a werewolf and go to school full of werewolves but everyone thinks I'm not one. Simply because I don't belong to a pack here. I'm not a rogue though, my pack is just in New York. But I had to leave there. There were too many memories. So here I am in California, alone.

I walk into the school wearily. Looking and feeling for any sign of my mate, but seeing none. I sigh, look down at the floor, and walk to my locker begging not to be noticed. I make it safely to my locker, grab my books, and swiftly walk to my first period.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

First, second, third and fourth period go by the same as always. Lonely and boring. It's now lunch time. I grab my lunch from my locker and head to the library. I find a good book and begin eating. I don't really have friends.

As I'm about to take a bite of an apple, I smell the most intoxicating scent in.the.world! I know it's my mate, and I know I should go find him. But I'm too scared. I can't deal with rejection. So I simply return to eating and reading.

After a couple of minutes, the library doors fly open and in strides none other than the popular guy of the school, Logan. Just by the smell of him I know he's my mate.

I'm supposed to be happy and excited to find him. But I'm terrified. He's an Alpha! And I'm a pure! That would never work!

Pures are wolves born of pure Alpha blood, which is very rare, and also born on the first full moon of the year, making them extremely rare. While we have incredible powers to heal and other things, we are very fragile and tend to be shy. Which is why I would never be able to be a Luna. "BUT HES OUR MATE!" I heard in my head.

I continue to eat and read nonchalantly while trying to hide myself. Hopefully he'll think the scent isn't from me, I mean, he thinks I'm a human anyway.

My book is yanked from my face and someone grabs my chin, forcing it up firmly yet gently. I'm met with the eyes of my mate.

He sniffs the air so slightly that if I wasn't a pure I would've never known. But I picked up on the change of his breathing.

"Wait," he said slowly. "Are you a......" he trailed off. I nodded knowing what he meant. "But that doesn't make sense!" He proclaimed. I gasped and pulled away. He hurt my ears. Stupid pure sensitivity.

He squinted his eyes at me as if thinking and analyzing me. He scrunched up his nose. Is it sad that I already knew this was going to happen?

"God dammit!!" I flinched again. "Look at you!" he spit in disgust as I whimpered and coward back in my chair. "Your the weakest thing I think I've ever seen!! How are you supposed to be a Luna!!" He continued ranting while tearing me apart bit by bit.

He ran a hand through his hair and glanced at me. "I, Logan Stone, Alpha of the Pure Moon pack, reject you, Madeline Ladd, as my mate." While he was saying this sentence I was kissing my life goodbye. A pure can't survive without their mate.

"Ok." was all I could manage as I gathered my things and walked away silently whimpering. I could hear Pepper, my wolf, sobbing.

Well. I guess this is it Pepper.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

Author's note

Hello. So this is obviously a werewolf story. It's also my first story. And I'm typing in my phone. So yeah. Gonna be a bad story. Anyway. Let me know what you think and if I should continue!!