01

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

You were in your school's gym by yourself hanging on the benches eating snacks letting your legs dangle from where you were sitting. You were average height 5"4, slim waist, thick thighs, not flat chested but not super busty at all.. you were normal for basketball. you laid on your stomach and continued to eat your snacks before your friend walked in the bubblegum pink princess herself Momoi, "Oh hey momoi anything new?" You asked as you sat up from your position dusting off anything on your schools uniform

"Reader, we are going to seirin academy to have a little fun game session and of course aomine isn't gonna come since it's not an actual game." She said, sighing , which made you sigh a little and only nod, you got up and followed her on the bus to go to Seirin with your other teammates.

Once y'all got off the bus you looked around and breathed in the air before looking towards the door, but you noticed momoi running in the building of course you just walked behind her already tired. Once y'all got into the gym you see her jump on and make someone fall, you walk in a little bit more to see who the person was and to see if they were alright but before you could you heard someone speak up. "Woah kuroko i didn't know you had a girlfriend, very pink." A tall boy with glasses on and that name wrong a bell, you're at tetsuya's school, kuroko stood up with his hands on the side of him with the clingy momoi on his side.

"No, she's not my girlfriend. I have one. She's an inch taller than Momoi, has orange hair and brown skin." he said in a monotone voice which made you slightly giggle before piping up. "That would be me." you said as you walked over to the other side of tetsuya, momoi got off him with a slight blush as she looked at you. Kuroko's eyes widened as he hugged you tightly and picked you up, spinning you around. "Oh woah! I didn't know you missed me that much!" you said before he put you back down to your feet. "Oh wow reader! I've missed you tons!" he said, giving a little smile before locking y'all's fingers together and introducing you to his teammates.