Chapter 9

City A, Chang'an Avenue, the most prosperous area.

    The entrance of the Anshi Building.     After class, Qin Hong took the subway to the bottom of the An's building with his

    schoolbag on his back. The security guard at the door stopped him: "Sir, do you have an appointment?"

Change, seeing that he dialed without changing his face, the other party connected: "I'm here, let me in." The

    security guard was still thinking that the current liar's psychological quality is really strong, and he received a notification from the front desk, asking him to take the person bring in.

    Anning's office is very large, with the general manager's sign hanging on the door. When you walk into the corner, you can clearly see the layout of the entire room.

    The overall silver-gray layout gives people a cold and hard feeling, and I am afraid that those employees who come to report for work will be instantly nervous as soon as they come in. There are very few things in the office, an office chair, a desk, a sofa, and a bookshelf. It feels the same as the room, cold and impersonal.

    An Ning raised his head when he heard him coming in, but did not speak. On the contrary, Qin Hong took the initiative to step forward: "Boss."

    His boss's voice flattered An Ning, and he had an indescribable feeling when he looked at the person who had been ignoring him with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes.

    "Look at the book yourself."

Qin Hong had no objection, and went to the bookshelf and began to choose. Lin Shen had told him before he came here that he would follow him when he went out.

    In the end, Qin Hong chose a book on design. It has very simple content, but it is most suitable for Qin Hong who does not understand anything.

    An Ning glanced at the book in his hand, the pen he signed continued to write, and asked without raising his head, "Do you like this?"

    "Let's take a look." Always learn to design.

    An Ning didn't speak any more, and Tan Hong was also a man of few words. He started to look with a book in hand. When the two of them got serious, they didn't care about the time, and they just passed the meal time.

    At about one o'clock in the afternoon, there was a knock on the door of the office. The knock on the door gradually increased from soft to loud, and then it became more and more loud. If the people inside were not responding, I would annoy you to death.

    Seeing An Ning's frown, Tan Hong could guess who he was, but he wasn't very popular anyway.

    "Come in."

    "Yo!" The person who came in shouted glibly, "Young Master An still has the strength to speak!" After speaking

    , he shouted to Qin Hong: "Lin Shen didn't tell you to remind you when you came. Is An Shao eating on time?"

    Qin Hong shook his head, he didn't feel hungry, and An Ning was the boss, how could any subordinate urge the boss to eat?

    When the visitor saw his actions, he jumped up in anger, "Grass! What is that stinky boy Lin Shen doing!" After scolding, he looked at     Qin

    Hong, "What are you still doing! Quickly take you to dinner!"

Hong didn't care what he said a few words, and only made a gesture of invitation to An Ning.

    An Ning was scolded for losing his temper. Uncle Yue was his family doctor. 

He was the one who ran with him at the most difficult time, and it was for his own good. It was normal to be scolded a few times.