Shanti

Shanti P.O.V
Paris is like the love of my life , every since I first met her she's been there for me since day 1 .. & I love her so much !!

Later On That Day..

Shanti P.O.V
I gotta go take a shower to hit up this mall, I turned the hot water on and got in .. 30 mins later I got out and Was looking for me something to wear , I look in the closet and got a Red Jordan shirt , my red & white chucks and some white pants , ohh shit im boudaa be fresh !
I walk downstairs & got da keys and headed to the mall, I got out da car & I walk round the mall Trynna Find My Homie Si @imsibaby_ & Yanna @rollingstoners_ ! & I seen them at the Food Court .. ..they came where I was we went walking round the mall ..
Then I Seen This Sexy girl budd she when all that ... She iight but I mean she ain't all that , but she was watching me so me & my homies walk in Rue & her and her girls followed us in there .. So she walk up to me and said something!

The Girl: Hey there
Shanti: Wussup
The Girl: What's your name??
Shanti: Ashanti they Call me Shant tho ..
The Girl: ohh okay, I just wanted to say that your cute ..
Shanti: Thanks, You Are to tho ..
The Girl: Can I have Your Number?
Shanti: Sure , 770-333-111
The Girl: got It , okay see you round..

Si & Yanna was standing there looking like I hope you kno Paris gone whoop yo Ass right ?? Bruhh it ain't nun like that Mann we just friends..
Iight Shant you kno how Paris is you think she gonna be okay with that ?? Si Said.. Umm tbh I really don't kno - shanti replied ...

Paris P.O.V
Omg I Swear I'm tired of calling her & she not picking up ,
**Phone Rings**
Paris: WHAT!!!!
Bootyhead🌏💙🙈: Baby Wussup??
Paris: Ikno you saw me calling yo Damn Phone Ashanti.
Bootyhead🌏💙🙈: baby My Phone Was On Silents
Paris: okay Whateva
Bootyhead🌏💙🙈: I'm Sorry Baby
Paris: yeah Whatever Ashanti I gotta go

**Ended Call **

Shanti P.O.V
My baby mad at me but she'll get over it ..
Text Convo:
Unknown person: Hey
Shanti: Wussup who this??
Unknown Person: I'm The Girl From Rue !
Shanti: ohh Yeah Wussup Shorty ..
That Girl: So Wyd ??
Shanti: Nothing chillin , & btw What is your name??
That Girl: Derria
Shanti: ohh That's Wussup
Derria: So Would you like to come over ??
Shanti: I can meet you on Cherry Str.
Derria: okay
**ended convo **

Shanti P.O.V
Bouda go met this girl on cherry str. Yall coming?? Asking Si & Yanna..
Naw we straight they both responded!
Iight ...
I went outside & I seen her standing on the corner , So Wussup Shorty?? Nothing was waiting on you ! .. Ohh Well I'm here , so we started walking... we was talking getting to kno each other , she stop so I stop... What's wrong ? I asked .. Nothing, so she kissed me ..girl!!!!! Wtf are you doing I have a girlfriend....

Paris P.O.V
I swear I'm boudaa go Cuss Ashanti out .. I went over Ashanti house, Si and Yanna was sitting on the couch playing 2k15 basketball game.. Where's Shanti ?? No reply.. WHERE's TF IS ASHANTI ?? Both said that they didn't kno ... Imma ask Yall one more time where's tf Ashanti ?? She gone down da Street Yanna replied scared !! I left walking out da door and I seen Ashanti & some girl .. SHANTI who tf is this You kissing on ?? Baby it's not what it looks like I swear she kissed me first ... I started hitting on Ashanti punching her , wtf is this Ashanti... I swear you get on my fucking nerves... , baby chill ., baby chill ... Shanti tried to calm her down. But it didn't work ..
So Paris went Running to the girl punching her .. Shanti had broke it up ..
Fuck you Ashanti.. We're Done!!!!