💔🧸New helper🧸💔

TW-R@pe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon's Pov
I woke up and got dressed. Happy about the events from yesterday, i swung down to the daycare and headed to the doors when i spotted a note on the sercurity desk. It read:
Dear Sundrop and Moondrop,
You will have a trainee worker joining you two. They are human and are training to be a surperviser during the glamrock shows. Thank you for understanding.
From, Serurity bot for the daycare 3
Trainee? Human? I was confused by what the note was saying.
Looks like we have a new helper here...again.
Sunny sighed behind me and dropped onto a beanbag near a table, dragging me with him.
I dont want a new worker! I wanna work with only youuu~
I hugged sun as i spoke.
I know, but its only for a bit, then i have you
all to myself~
I blushed and buried my head into sun's chest.(Dang, moon is easily flustered)
You get flustered so quickly moonpie!
Sun laughed and i smiled.
So do you starlight~
He stared at me and smirked. I was not good at the flirting game, but i still try! A knock came from the doors. Sun sat me on his shoulders and went to open the doors. Behind them was a woman, about 25, wearing a frog hat and rainbow overalls. She smiled revealing a tooth gap.
Hello there! I'm Rain, and im the new trainee. You two must be sun and moon?
Bingo! Im sun, and this is moon. Who's that?
Sun looked over Rain's shoulder, almost making me fall.
I'm Flower, and you must be sundrop. And you are moondrop~
H-hi...
My,my, are you gorgous~
Sun looked annoyed but tried to hide it.
We open in a few minutes, until then you guys and set up anything you have to!
And with that, sun ran off, me still on his back. He took me down and began to kiss me. He moved his kisses down my face to my neck, which he then proceeded to bite.
'Ow! What are you do-doing sun?'
'Marking my terratory, of course~'
I blushed as he continued to nibble my neck.
Sun's Pov
Once i finished biting my lovely moon's neck, i kissed him.
Did i bite too hard?
A b-bit...
Sorry, i just wanna make sure they know youre taken~
Moon blushed and hugged me
The daycare is now open, we have to work.
Ok, honey~
We walked out from where we hid and began to play with the kids. Rain did a fantasitic job, i planned on asking her if she wanted to work with us. Flower however... she didnt really care about playing with the kids. She mainly just pretended to play with them before leaving.
Sundrop, i wanna ask something.
Yes flower?
Is moondrop taken~?
I looked uncomfortabley at her
Yes, i believe he is.
That's a shame...
She left and walked towards...moon. I asked Rain to keep an eye on Flower.
Of course i can keep an eye on them! No worries.
Rain gave me a smile and headed to flower while holding the hands of some kids.
Flower's Pov

I headed to moon, ready to act out my plan. Moon looked stunning, and i will make him mine~
Oh, hi Flower! What can i help you with?
Can i say that you look absalutly stunning?
W-why thank you... um, can you not be so close please?
I ignored his request and pinned him to the wall.
Cmon starlight~ i know you love me~
I kissed him and put my hands on his body. I broke the kiss and looked at moon
What are you doing!? G-get awa-
I kissed him again to shut him up. As pretty as he was, he sure made a lot of noise. I moved my hands to his sweatpants and dipped my thumbs into the waistband.
Get off!! SUN!
Shit! i kissed him and bit his lip hard, gaining me entry into his mouth. Thats when i was tugged back and hit the daycare floor with the back of my head.
THE FUCK!?
WHAT. DID.YOU.DO!?
Sun stared at me angriley and began slapping me in the face.
YOU R@PIEST!
He punched me and everything went black.
Sun's Pov (again)
I punched Flower snd looked at the children.
Do not tell your parents about what happened here today and you will get sweets.
They all nodded. They left and continued what they were doing. Flower was a bitch and all i had done was give her her own mediciane, but less sexual and more painful.
Sun!
Moon rushed to me and hugged me. I kissed his head and held him.
It's ok, im here...
You two are dating!?
We looked up at Rain. I nodded and continued to comfort moon.