otto Apocalypse gets mpreg by Michael Langdon

It was a beautiful sunny day at the Shicksal headquarters, when the great overseer otto found out he was in heat.

He did not know what to do at this point, bc his hook-up partner Arataki Itto was too busy with his lil puppy boyfriend.

Suddently a strange man entered his office. He had shoulder length blonde hair and glowing blue orbs. He wore an all black outfit and sexy demonias boots. His delicate face had no emotion to it whatsoever, as he looked at Otto.

The horny man admired the other. He was so beautiful, though he had to keep himself up, and asked:

-Who the hell are you?!

The man chuckled and spoke:

-Exactly..

He took a few breaths to calm down and continued:

-I am here to escort some people into a safer hiding spot, since I heard this one is going low on recourses.

Otto looked down at his erection, and took a deep breath.

-Right uh...-he tought for a second -what the actual fuck are you talking about?

The other was confused, and tried to explain the situation:

-The Apocalypse? Or is that not a problem here?

The overseer suddently realized what he was talking about:

-Oh, right! I have no idea who told you to come here, but certainly you are in the wrong place dear..uh..whatever your name i-he was then interrupted.

-Michael Langdon-he spoke.

-Right. Now, here the only "Apocalypse" is my family name so you can continue with your little work and leave-Otto explained. Though, he did not want Michael to leave. He found him really attractive.

-Well then, I will be taking my lea-

-WAIT!-the overseer yelled.

Michael turned around, and looked at the now standing man, who was leaning against a table.

-Uh...-Otto was nervous. He didn't know how to ask a stranger to fuck him.

-Hm? I'm all ears!-Michael looked the man up and down and noticed his flushed cheeks and growing erection through his skinny jeans. He chuckled-oh, I see what's going on here~

Otto swallowed his own saliva, and looked at the man, who was now slowly approaching him.

Michael used one of his hands to grab under the other's chin, and made him look up at him.

-I'd say I wouldnt fuck you even if you were the last man on earth, but honestly, I would...-he smirked.

Otto bit his bottom lip and looked up at him.

Michael quickly pulled the man into a kiss and pushed him down onto the table. Meanwhile, Otto's hands got busy with taking off the other's blazer and unbuttoning his black buttondown. The other did the same with his.

In the matter of seconds they were both naked, ready to fuck.

Michael flipped him over to his stomach and angled his mysterious humongous satanic horse cock to Otto's lil honkai hole, and slammed himself inside, making Otto moan out loud.

The mysterious man started pounding in and out of the other's ass, tightly holding onto his waist.

It took a long long long long time to get michael's mysterious humongous satanic horse cock to squirt its juices, but in the matter of seconds he came inside the overseer. Otto moaned Michael's name so loud, that both Kallen Kaslana AND Miriam Mead broke out of their graves.

They both panted as Michael pulled out.

In the next few days Otto didnt feel so good. He was scared that maybe the mysterious humongous satanic horse cock got him pregnant. He decided to take the test anyways.

And surprise surprise it came back positive :D

In a few months people started to notice Otto's tummy growing, and asked about it. He then told everyone the whole story about how Michael Langdon's mysterious humongous satanic horse cock got him pregnant.