The Meeting

"How incredibly boring it is to babysit a Kig-Yar runt and Three Unggoy idiots, when I could be exploring one of the holy rings."
"Silence your babbling Unggoy lest i rip your throat from you." Jako seethed. He detested the prophets as of now, they put him on one of the holy rings and expect to be a glorified benchwarmer, how indignant of them. Jako was interrupted from his rage when a star fell from the sky and crashed just a hill over. "Sh-should we inv-vestigate boss?" The largest Unggoy queried. "Indeed, it could be a demon come to desecrate the holy ring." Jako activated his camo and energy sword. "You, Kig-Yar, get your beam rifle ready, I don't want any surprises when that pod door opens." It nodded in the affirmative then hissed as it readied its rifle. Jako and the Unggoy moved closer to the pod when the doors slid open and out came exactly what Jako had feared. "A demon." Not seconds had passed before the demon approached pistol in hand and had slain his entire squad. Jako roared in a rage and ran at the murderer fronting his sword. His rage was quelled almost immediately as the demon, with the speed of a T'voan, sidestepped his slash and hit him in the spine with the butt of its pistol knocking him out cold.

(This is an experimental chapter if well received I will try to continue)