8

Jeon jung kook

I finished work and came home very tired, after a long day I did my work properly only today. I was a bit relaxed and happy with the work I did. It's 10'o clock, I thought jin will be waiting for me, but I came and saw he was sleeping. I got angry, I woke him up, he opened his eyes and looked at me sadly.

When Jin saw me like that, my anger towards him disappeared. I sat next to him and rubbed his cheek, I asked him why are you looking at me like that. Jin hugs me without saying anything, I feel happy that he hugs me. So I hugged him too. His smell attracted me, I smelled his neck and held him tight, he held me tight back.

I slowly kissed his neck and he didn't stop me so I kissed his neck again. Even though my mind told me what I was doing was wrong,but I couldn't stop what I was doing. I held his chin with both my hands and smiled at him. He also smiled at me and at that moment I thinking that boy who came with me on my bike. Those two days I was very happy when that boy was with on my bike, till now I didn't get that happiness in anything else.

I looked at his lips, then I closed my eyes and started kissing his lips slowly, biting his lower lip so he held my hand. I gently laid him down, At that time I heard a calling bell sound, I realized what I have done, I got angry with myself, I told him, you should not make any noise, I will go and see who it is. He shook his head and smiled slightly at me.

I locked Jin's room and opened the door to see who would knock outside. Jimin and hoseok stood outside. I wondered why they had come at this time. I asked them to come inside. Jimin said, I came to see how the boy was doing. Did you come here to see that boy thinking I was going to kill him? I asked. Jimin said, yes. Nothing should happen to that boy, I will come and check everyday. Now I will go and see that boy and leave.

I said go see that boy. He went to Jin's room.  Hoseok and I started drinking. Jimin looked away from the boy and came over to us and glared. I said, I was the one asked him for a drink so don't look at him angrily.

Jimin sat next to Hoseok without saying anything.  But he kept looking at me, I asked him what, he said, I saw that boy's appa today, where the chief doctor is looking after him completely, they don't let anyone else in, they told me to come to that room with my report for today, I went, that's when I saw him, he was very beautiful, there was a person next to him, his eyesight was not good, he was touching Jin's appa wrongly, I felt angry, but I could not say anything at that place and came out.

Ho-seok said to Jimin, you don't try to speak against anyone, they are all very rich,so you don't  try to interfere in this matter, do you understand?. I said, Hoseok is right jimin, you should not interfere in their matters.

No matter what I say, jimin will do the opposite, that's why I said this,i thought to myself and looking smirked at jimin.