4 - Reasonable.

As I woke up from my slumber, I would notice a figure peeping at my door, like they just came in to say something.

"Uhm..it's time to wake up Mr. Campbell.!"

Said a soft and young like voice

"Okay, thank you, I'll be there in a minute."

As I heard the door close I would get up, change into my outfit, and would grab my very very large hat, and would leave my room to the dining area.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

As I got down to the dining area, I heard another voice call me.

"Ah! Again you sleep later than everyone by at least a minute! Cmon now Norton it's time to eat."

Said Emily Dyer as she held a plate of food in her hand, handing it out to me

I would grab the plate of food she offered out to me and would eat it quickly.

"Hey Emily, who was that person you sent to wake me up?"

I would've guessed she sent a person down.

"Oh! That was Tracy, you can get to know her but she's alittle shy!"

I just wanted to know who it was cause it was such a younge voice they had.

"Okay, thanks."

As I said that I would wash off the plate I ate off of, and would just sit down and would wait for my match.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ !Match time!
As i entered the Match with a mechanic, enchantress, and a explorer, I noticed I was right near a cipher, so I would just start decoding right away.

As I decoded, I still had one question on my mind STILL.

Why does that Naib guy seem to hate me.

As I kept decoding I noticed I kept failing almost every calibration I needed to complete, so it was taking forever.

After I finished that cipher, I moved to the next cipher nearby, and noticed that the explorer guy was there to, and the cipher was at 50%, so I decided to just decode with him.

"Well hello there! You must be Norton, am I correct?"

As he said that I got alittle surprised.

"Yep, who are you?"

"Im Kurt!"

"Well then, nice to meet you Kurt."

After that when the cipher was at 70%, I started to fail the calibrations again. And I think Kurt noticed, and he asked.

"Hey? What's up? You gonna get the hunter on our trail!"

"Oh, I just have a question that I'm probably never gonna have answered."

"Whats that? Maybe I can answer it!"

"Well uhm, I wondering why that Naib Subedar guy seems like he hates me."

"Oh Naib! He's just like that to most people, he's just not near many people, and people like maybe you can say me or Miss Dyer, I'm just his friend but he gets injured alot, so ends up talking to Miss Dyer when getting healed! So no need to feel like you are being targeted for doing nothing!"

"Wow okay, thanks for telling me."

So all I needed is to get close to this dude and he will stop being stubborn towards me. Yippeee.

After that I started doing well again and then we succeeded the match with a 4 man because of enchantress who kited the hunter the entire Match. Isn't that just cool am I right?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
I ended up on the bottom floor looking at an indoor garden they had, it was a very nice garden. And I just kept looking at the flowers they had, but in the corner of my eye I caught a greenish figure, but with some brownish hair. They looked very nice, until I noticed who it was...