lessons to teach / Changbin

Changbin x reader
Genre: fluff, comedy, sensually
Word count: 7.5k
Warnings: making out, smoking and drinking alcohol

Playlist:
- Into it / Chase Atlantic
- Babydoll / Ari Abdul
- Fuck up the friendship / Leah Kate
- Friends / Chase Atlantic
- Into you / Ariana Grande
- Young and Reckless / Charlotte Lawrence
- Taste / Ari Abdul
- The Hills / The Weekend
- Everyday / Ariana Grande
- Talking Body / Tove Lo

Chapter 1
———————————————————-
"Changbin please," You whined while following your best friend. You needed him to teach you. You don't want to know how embarrassing it would be to ask Jun on a date and for him then to discover that you can't kiss probably. One time your friend Jess told you about a boy who kissed like a dog and if there's one thing you don't want to be, it's a freaking dog.

"Just be honest you want to taste my lips, don't you? Do you know what they say? Rappers kiss well."
With his mocking, teasing tone and arrogant behavior, while turning around, he made you roll your eyes at him and triggered your anger issues.
You wanted a proper answer, not his ego floating off in the sky, this was not the plan but nothing new and unexpected from him. You should have known better and kept kissing your hand or pillow. If your green fluffy pillow could talk perhaps it would tell you how bad your kissing skills were and you should just cut Jun out of my imagination and childish daydreams.
At the end of the day, you could simply get married to Mr. Snuggles. He wouldn't have an ego like the moron in front of you, or at least wouldn't neglect you like Jun. Besides that, he is also fluffy and great to cuddle with.

"I'm right Y/N." His smile grew as he drew nearer to you, just one punch, he made you think, he actually does that a lot. You placed your finger on his chest and shoved him away from you.

"No you're wrong and now let me find someone willing to help a girl in need." You passed him with a dramatic-diva hair flip already going through all possible people to help you.
Nevertheless, it wasn't exactly to your benefit because all you could think about was Jisung, who was too energetic to kiss, Jess, who had already declined, and Kwon, who most likely didn't know how to kiss himself.

"No, you're not because I'll help you."
The idiot said while dragging you back by your hands. You knew it would work. At least you were hoping it would. You gave him a big smile, the one he was always falling for, it was kind of like puppy eyes and it worked every time.

Your eyes scanned his features and as tough as he acted you saw the small sparks of uncertainty shining through his lovely brown eyes and noticed the way he was getting more muscular over time, if he continues like that he will not fit through doors anymore, no, he will but he will act like he doesn't, besides he's doing it know as well and if you were honest you were kind of jealous of his peachy butt, no workout ever gave you that butt and your resistance bands were now great dust catchers, so much about new you and staying healthy.

"Thanks, Changbin. After school at my place," You smiled widely and ruffled through his hair to loosen him up a little before running down the hallway, only one minute from missing your next class.

--------------------------------------------

"So I repeat, I'm supposed to teach you how to kiss because this weekend at the party you want to kiss Jun. The Jun that doesn't even look at you and treats women horribly. You know you deserve better Y/N."
Changbin repeated everything you told him this morning, improvising and emphasizing the last part regarding Jun but you pretended like you overheard that part. You knew it yourself but who cares, what about all the bad boy stories you read in Highschool, they should have taught you better but your inner girl was screaming in excitement right now.