character descriptions

Philza Minecraft (Phil):
age: 36 (old)
Hybrid: crow
Height: 6'2
Description: has 3 sons before adopting Ranboo, none are biological; likes to take in children because he feels orphanages aren't the place for children, especially hybrids; loves his family, married to Kristen, quite wealthy.

Technoblade (Techno):
Age: 19
Hybrid: piglin
Height: 6'0
Description: hears voices but he isn't violent; adopted by Phil when he was 4, barely remembers the system but knows its horrible; mostly alone or practicing his sword fighting (Phil helps most of the time), writing, reading, or playing minecraft.

Wilbur (Wil/Will)
Age: 18
Hybrid: N/A (human)
Height: 5'9
Description: adopted by Phil when he was 3, doesn't remember his old life all he knows is he wasn't ever in the system, only picked up by Phil after surviving a car crash, loves his guitar, playing minecraft, writing, and spending time outside with his family.

Tommy (Tom)
Age: 16
Hybrid: raccoon
Height:5'7
Description: adopted by Phil at the age of 7 after being abandoned in a store by his family, doesn't care for his old family since he's happy with the one he's in now, loves minecraft, running, causing chaos, he can be well behaved when he needs to be, and calm on rare occasions.

Tubbo
Age: 10
Hybrid: goat
Height: 5'5
Description: he is not a part of the SBI family but spends time there because he's family friends with them. His mom is Puffy, and dad is Jshlatt(he is nice here, and supporting of the SBI family and his own). Never was in the system, dyslexic, loves minecraft, hanging with Tommy (soon Ranboo) and the rest of the SBI, neighbors to the SBI family.

Ranboo (Boo/Ran)
Age: 6
Hybrid: enderman and N/A (not human/ mystery)
Height: 3'2
Description: has gone through over 20 homes since he was 2, never being in them for that long (about a month or 2) he's pretty much hated by everyone in the orphanage (except for one worker who tolerates him enough), has ED, and other disorders such as anxiety, self loathing, etc., has been through abuse and other things that he shouldn't go through. Has trust issues, he doesn't have memory problems, likes reading, writing, drawing, playing with the toys. Can't touch water.

Yes I know there is a lot there but the reason I put this all here is so I don't need to explain myself somewhere else in the book.
WC. 410