Chapter Two | Crop Top Johnny Depp?

Trigger Warning: Swearing

-

Billy just stood there, leaning on the doorway.

"I said get out." Max stated firmly. Looking Billy dead in the eye.

Billy silently chuckled. He then continued to lean in the doorway, dramatically chewing his gum.

"What the fuck don't you get about get out?" Max hissed, she was getting ready to jump off her bed and pounce at Billy.

"Max sit.." I muttered from under my breathe, trying to avoid any more  unnecessary fights.

Billy was always like this. Constantly causing drama and fights. It's like he thrived on it. If he didn't at least cause a singluat drop of drama, I'm pretty sure he'd die.

Billy clicks his tongue, cocking his head to the side to look at me.

"There's someone at the door for you." He said, keeping direct eye contact with me.

"Thats all you had to say? Really?" Max took a deep breath in, trying to calm herself down so she didn't beat Billys ass.

"Who." I stated, furrowing my eyebrows and my brother.

I hardly knew anyone. I was new here, I've got made friends with like 2 people those people being Steve and Robin. I could hardly even say friends. We just work and go to school together.

"Don't know her name." Billy shrugged, standing up from his leaning position.

"What does she look like then?" I bite back. Not sure if I should believe him or not.

"Short hair, blondish, freckles." Billy stated.

"Is she wearing covnerse..?" I ask him.

"Fuck do I know. I wasn't looking at her feet." Billy furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Mkay." I say, hopping off the bed.

I walk towards the doorway, on my way to go meet who ever is out there. Before I was stopped by Billy's arm.

"Who. Is. It." He mumbled, loud enough for only me to hear.

"Fuck. Off." I sneered. I elbowed him in the side forcefully, making his arm fall down, so I had a way to get through.

I ran out of the doorway, hearing Max clap, praising me for finally hurting him. I laughed to myself before darting down the stairs as fast as I could. Hopefully loosing Billy.

I ran down the stairs and to the front door. Where I was met with Robin. She lifted her hand up to shyly wave at me.

"Oh he-" she tried to say before I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the doorway, making her follow me.

I ran to the side of the house. A blind spot if you were looking out the front door, which I assumed Billy was soon gonna do.

"Hey! Sorry about that." I whispered, panting out of breathe. I let go of Robin's arm so I could put my hands on my knees. I was sweating, mostly from adrenaline.