Chapter One

~~~Magenta's point of view~~~
I woke to hear the sound of my sister pounding on the door to my chambers. "WAKE THE HECK UP MAGENTA!" "WHAT!" I screamed only half awake. Without another word my sister entered my room "What do you want T?" I asked trying to be very quiet so I could go back to sleep. "Mom wants us to go to the market and pick up some food from the stores." She replied extra loud with yelling. "Ok ok I am up." I said swimming out of bed grabbing my pet starfish putting it on my hip. Swimming out the door was WEIRD today usually there will be tons of mers (short for merpeople) Then we realized why. Looking up I saw a ship not just any ship a fishing ship. When we hid we got a glimpse of what looked like a mermaid tangled in a tuna net. "We have to help her." I whispered even though I knew no one listening. That's when we saw the ship move so we followed it until it reached the shore. "So what are going to do now?" My sister questioned me. "We go ashore!" I replied with a slight grin on my face. "How?" My sister said questioning me again. Just then I looked at the moon used all the power I had in me and suddenly with a flash we were on land. "OMG MAGENTA WHERE IS YOUR TAIL, WHERE IS MY TAIL!" We were humans!