The Sussy Part

This started after the party finished in my last book!

Firey: Man that was fun!

Coiny: I didn't realized you would confess to me in front of EVERYONE! Smooth move dad- I MEAN FIREY!

Firey gets kinda smirked because he knew he was about to call him daddy.

(BTW THERE IS A S3X SCENE IN HERE, JUST A WARNING AND PLEASE 18+ ONLY!!)

Firey: What were you about to call me? Firey winked.

Coiny: Uhm.. Uh-uhm.. Nothing! I just kinda though of something else!

Firey: Coiny, let's talk when we get to my place.

Coimy: O-okay. Coiny knows whats about to happen.

Firey and Coiny then walked all the way to his house, meanwhile when they were walking:

CUSSING COMING UP!!

Coiny: (In mind) Oh gosh. I think he knew what I was about to call him! It's just I Imagine his fat juicy co- NO! NO! SNAP OUT OF IT, COINY!

When they got home.

Firey: So basically, I-

Coiny: YES I DID CALL YOU DADDY ITS JUST I THINK YOUR VERY VERY SEXY AND MANLY JUST PLEASE DONT HIT MEE!! (damn coiny😳)

Firey: Gosh, you didnt have to confess, I mean I knew what you said it's just..

Firey pushes Coiny to the wall, blocking both exits by putting both hands on both sides of Coiny, making Coiny blush so much red.

Firey: I think your sexy too, Daddy.

Firey kisses Coiny on the lips and takes their clothes off while doing that.

(S3X SCENE COMING UP! YOUVE BEEN WARNED!)

Firey lets go of the kiss and shows his dick to Coiny.

Coiny: Damn.. I-It's big~

Coiny and Firey gets interrupted by a- HEY WAIT! STOP! I GOTT-