1✩

disclaimer : i have never in my life watched cinderella /srs, i say ISH bc its gonna resemble cinderella but some diff things can happen, so yeah hope you get what i mean, prince rui and cinderella tsukasa btw, and sakis dead

"TSUKASA!!! COME HERE"
Tsukasas "mother" yelled, he never had called her mother. In fact it wasnt even his birth mother.

"Y-yes maam? Do i need to clean the floors again? The windows? Help ms suruiko with her dress? Wash the clothes?"

"While i somehow appreciate you naming all of those and i would like them to be done, i want you to look good for once! Princess kamishiro is coming to see men she can marry, be useful for once and be her husband!"

"Yes maam! But what do i wear?"

"JUST LOOK GOOD!!"

Tsukasa scurried away to his room, broken lights and 2 candles only to be used when he was gonna sleep. Broken floorboards and he looked into his closet, empty.

"TSUKASA!! CAN YOU CLEAN MY CLOTHES????"

"sist- ms suruiko, im a bit busy!!"

"DONT CALL ME SISTER!! ITS MS SURUIKO, AND WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING!?"

tsukasas sister stomped up the stairs, she laughed seeing tsukasa that was looking through his closet.

"UGH! FINE! ill get sagumi to help me, BUT YOU WILL PAY!!"

She stomped out of his room, tsukasa opened his window, basically the only way to get light through his room.

"Ah! Found it"
Tsukasa excitedly grabbed his diary, and started writing.

"Mom, dad, saki, i promise you i will marry princess kamishiro! Or prince, i dont really care wich one of them id marry, i would prefer prince tho.. But why would he look for a husband when theres tons of pretty women in our kingdom!?"

He sighed, he was NOT looking forward to be meeting princess kamishiro, while she was obedient, nice, caring, and great personality, he had no interest in her other than being able to be useful to his stepmother.

..he heard mumbling and shouts downstairs, his "sisters" suruiko and sagumi, were fighting again.

"Tsukasa! Have these scraps. Just make something out of it!! Make your sewing skills to use for once!!!"

His mother threw the scraps onto the floor, a quite mixmatch of colors.. But hel have to work with it.

Sewing - tsukasas mind.

"I wonder if princess kamishiro is actually all that like how shes described, long beautiful silky purple hair, unending manners.. I wonder how her brother is like.. I heard hes charming, what else? Oh right, i do kinda feel bad for him.. Most of the women that wants to marry him is only because of his status.. Oh! Ow!"

Tsukasa pricked his finger on the sewing machine, he quickly took a scrap and putted it around his finger.

"Back to sewing now.. I do wish saki was still alive so i could make the prettiest dress for her, whyd she have to go when she was 9? Just a little girl after all.. She didnt deserve to die yet she also didnt deserve to live in this kingdom.. Oh! And finished, didnt take long than as i expected."

He putted on the outfit, a bit well uhmm.. Nevermind!

"TSUKASA! PRINCESS KAMISHIRO IS HERE"

"Oh! Dont worry ms.. I have plenty of time"

Tsukasa rushed downstairs and made the most well mannered pose he could pull off.

"Greetings. I am tenma tsukasa, i look forward to hear if you want to marry me or not. If any case, i will accept your decision."

The princess seemed relieved, this one wasnt like the other ones shes met, yet she just didnt feel quite right about him.

"Not this one.. Lets move on now"
The princess flapped her fan and covered her mouth, she looked back at tsukasa before leaving.

"But i do like his mannerism, i say leave someone else for him. Thank you for having kamishiro yushuika, or me, i presume, over."

She turned back as the guards followed her. Oh fuck, he didnt get it.

"UGH! USELESS! I KNOW IT WASNT WORTH IT! GO CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE AND IT BE SPOTLESS BY 6!"

"Yes maam, it will be spotless by 6.."

Tsukasa hurridly changed into his cleaning outfit, (i cringe saying maid outfit) and started scrubbing the floors. His sisters would occasionally drop food and water, wich annoyed him.

/kamishiro castle..

"No pick today sis?"

"No.. Well! I actually meeted a fairly nice young man, and hes not ONLY slightly different than the other ones ive meeted, but he was very open about if i want to marry him or not, he was supportive of my decision, yet i still cant place my finger on why i didnt want to marry him.."

"Haha! Relatable, i turned down many beautiful women.." (Ur both gay stfu)

"So! Do you think you will meet the woman of your dreams in the ball?"

"Lover in general, but yes.. Maybe"

"Oo, lover in general? So men to?"

"Well, yea but like! Just dont tell mother about this!"

"Haha, why would i?"
Yushuika flapped her fan, it was her fav thing to do.

"What would happen if i stole your fan?"

"Id kick you in the face" she smugged, rui laughed and snatched her fan.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!! MOM!! RUI STOLE MY FAN AGAIN!"

"Haha! Catch me if you can!"

"RUI! stop being like a animal for once! Give your sister back her fan, maybe you can learn some manners from her!"

Rui sighed and gave his sister back her fan, she flapped it and did a spitting motion to rui.

"How will your future wife react when she sees you like this!? Your supposed to be a perfect prince!!"

"Mom! Im 19.. Why am i even getting married so early!? Especially yushuika! Shes 17!"

"Your sister is getting married later, your ready!"

Rui huffed, he checked in on the guards.

"Are the invitations ready to be sent now?"

"Yes kamishiro, we will make sure everyone will get the cards."

"You didnt tell my mother right?"

"We assure you we didnt kamishiro."

"Good."
Rui left, his royal attire wore him down as he walked, he wanted a good wife/husband that he could love and feel safe with.

/tsukasa

"MOTHER!! WE GOT INVITED!!"

"im so proud of you two!! My girls are gonna get married to a prince!!"

"No!! Its gonna be me!!"

"What!?! No!! Its me, sagumi hinoshika, im the one thats gonna get married to the prince!!"

"WHAT!! no!! Its me!!! Me!!!"

Tsukasa sighed, wait.. If he can go to the ball, he can meet kamishiro yushuika! He can be useful! But this is kamishiro ruis ball, the prince..

"Maam, can i go to the ball?"

"Ugh, just call me mother since im in a good mood for once, my precious daughters got invited! And what are you even talking about!? The prince is looking for a wife! Not a husband!"

A wife..not a husband.

"Well, MOTHER. maybe im only going there for the sake of getting married to kamishiro yushuika! Sagumi and suruiko can have mr kamishiro all they want!"

That was a lie. He wanted to meet a women there that he can marry and possibly escape his evil stepsisters and stepmother grasp. Sure, princess yushuika would be a good choice, but he doubts it.