🥀 Over Protective Aarth 🥀

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sidharth rushed towards his room and saw his Naaz lying on bed! Her face is pale and eyes are closed. She's looking weak! His heart churned seeing her condition! He sat beside her, holded her hand and gently kissed kissed it. His parents left from there giving them privacy. Sidharth checked sana's foot and saw it's swollen and red! he hissed realising it must be paining her alot. Sidharth kissed her forehead and patted her head. Feeling movements near her, Sana stirred in sleep and woke up. Seeing her sidharth she smiled meekly...

Sana:- Aarth aap aagye..

Sid:- hm..bohot dard horha hoga n?

Sana:- nahi! Ab thik h!

Sid (angrily) :- dikhrha h wo toh k Kitna thik h! Tum Dhyan kyu nahi Rakhti ho Naaz! Why this irresponsible behaviour?

Sana:- Mai thik hu ab Aarth!

Sid (yelled) :- shut up Naaz! Enough of lies! You will get punishment for this.

Sana:- kaisi punishment?

Sid:- You will not visit your paternal house this month.

Sana:- what! But Aarth Baaz ka birthday hai parso! Pls parso Jana padega!

Sid:- no Naaz! Not at all! This is your punishment. You will not go anywhere neither you will do any household chores for next 1 week!

Sana:- But Aarth mer...

Sid interrupted:- maine kehdia na Naaz! Don't argue! Why are you being stubborn! Take rest! Mai tumhare liye dinner Laata hu phir tumhe medicine bhi khaani h.

Sana:- nahi Aarth mujhe bhuk nahi h!

Sid:- don't test my patience! Mai Abhi Aya!

Sid went to bring dinner for Sana! When sidharth left, tears came from sana's eyes! She started crying!! Sid entered in the room and frowned seeing Sana crying..he rushed towards her and kept dinner on table. Sid hugged her and cupped her face..

Sid :- baby what happened? Ha meri jaan why are you crying! Bolo Shona!

Sana:- ki..kuch..n..nhi (hiccuping)

Sid:- baby stop crying my love! Shhh!! Is it paining Jaan? Let's eat dinner and then you can have your medicine! Than my shona will sleep hai na? Chalo aao Mai khilata hu meri Jaan Ko aaj.

Sana stopped crying and Sid wiped her tears! Sid fed her with his hands and gave her painkiller then applied pain relief spray! Seeing his care, Sana felt blessed having him as her husband. Sid laid Beside her and covered both of them with duvet. Sana hugged him feeling overwhelmed. Sid patted her head and she slept after few minutes. Sid kissed her forehead and slept as he was tired too.

____________________________________

Next day Sana woke up and realised there is no one beside her. She opened her eyes and saw the time, it was 9:00 am! Suddenly Sid came with her breakfast and..

Sid:- Goodmorning love

Sana:- good morning aarth! Aaj aap office nahi gye!

Sid:- no! Aaj you are not well! Mai kaise jaata Naaz!

Sana:- but Aarth it's minor sprain or ab mujhe acha lagrha h!

Sid:- nahi you need complete bedrest for a week atleast! Chalo baby I'll take you to washroom!

Sana:- I can walk bubba!

Sid:- no need jaan!

Sid carried her in his arms to washroom and waited outside! When she completed her morning chores, Sid again picked her and kept her on bed like she's a glass doll. Sid fed her breakfast and gave her medicines..Sid took his laptop and sat on bed near her. Sana thought she should talk to him regarding baaz's birthday!

Sana:- Aarth suniye..

Sid (while typing) :- hmm bolo

Sana:- kal Baaz ka birthday hai please mujhe jaane dijiye na! Wo gussa ho jayega! Usko Bura lagega Aarth! Usne mere Bina kabhi birthday celebrate nahi Kia! Please

Sid kept his laptop aside and gave her a angry glare...

Sid:- naaz phir se shuru hogyi tum! Maine mna Kia na! You need rest!

Sana:- but he's my brother, he invited me for his party.. how can I disobey him Aarth! Mai thik hu doctor ne b kaha tha! It's just a minor sprain or waha jaake bhi I'll rest na baba please.

Sid:- you can't disobey him but you can disobey me! Waah Naaz! If I said a NO that means a NO only! Kahi nahi jaogi tum understood? Complete bedrest for one week and you can't go your paternal home for next 1 month! It's your punishment remember?

Sana:- aap itni badi punishment kyu derahe hai mujhe Aarth!??Mai jaanbujh k thodi Giri hu?

Sid:- because you harmed my thing!

Sana (confusedly) :- huh..

Sid:- You are mine! Mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to care! Just mine! You don't have any damn rights on your self! You can't even harm yourself unknowingly! Samjh me aaya and now rest.

Sana got shocked seeing this side of sidharth. His eyes had different passion while saying this..for once Sana got scared seeing his behaviour!

Promo:- Sidharth's over possesive side!👿 sidharth's junoon for shehnaaz 🔥

How will Sana react seeing overpossesive Sidharth? Wait for the next update!✨

VOTE|VOTE|VOTE|VOTE 💛

COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT|COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💌