When We All Met *1*

Laura 's POV:

Damn! How could that dress be so hot itself?  thought Laura, As she stared at a beautiful yellow dress that was behind a glass in one dress shop at the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. 

She stared at it dreamily, wishing she was in it. 

Laura ended up there as her first tv show audititons was in a building near the Walk Of Fame. 

Sigh! I just wish that dress could be mine for prom! Though it's an year away, but still! 

"Sorry! Coming through!!" said a voice zooming past her, pushing her face onto the glass. It was a blonde, skating past her on his skateboard, clearly late for something.

 "Hey! Watch where you're going!" screamed Laura.

  Actually, i should also know where i'm going cause i'm late!! Laura started running towards the building, where the auditions were being held. 

Ouch! I shouldn't have worn these stupid heels! Damn it! cursed Laura, tripping and falling as she entered the building.

  Wowww. The line is long! Omgosh At this rate my audition will be in the night! thought Laura.

The Building was very classy from the outside, with a Maroon Colour finishing it off. The inside, was a beautiful turquoise with posters of every show auditioned at the place, including Hannah Montana! 

I can't beleive it! I am standing in the same room as Mylie Cyrus!! Eeehhhh

Then, She saw that there were 4 different lines, for the character. There was a sign on top of each line, showing the line is for what character. She got in the Ally Line. 

A person came up to her and gave her a number. 2034. She stood int he line for 20 mins.

 During the whole time, she debated if she should enter the room or not, as she was nervous af. Then, she got in anyways.

There were a few girls in the room. She was given a script and she introduced herself.

"Hello! Today, you all are the few girls who we have selected for the role of Ally by the looks. Now, we will give you a script and you have to sing a line from episode 1" said one of the judges.

Everyone introduced themselves, and Laura felt scared as shit.

"Hi! I am Laura Marano, and i will be reading for Ally. She is this nervous, but talented girl who i can relate to a lot." Said Laura as her voice literally shaked.

"You don't know, know, know my name, name, name,

 I am gonna make, make, make you do a double takeeeeee" sang Laura streching the last part as much as she could to impress the judges, which seemed to work as they exchanged small glances and their faces filled with a smile.

"Well, You are definately my favourite" said an afro-haired judge.

"Thank you! I appreciate it!" Laura said. OK, This is going ok

"Ok, Laura Marano, Please move to Room 264 and you have passed on to the last round" said the judges.

 Then, a lady came up to her and told her that her partner, who would probably be auditioning for Austin, would get the Number 7 like her.

As Laura left the room. She started squeeling and jumping. But then, she accidentaly crashed into a guy." Oh my god i'm so sor- It's YOU!" said Laura

"It's Fin-It's You!" repeated the guy. He was the blonde skateboarder that Laura crashed into.

"Ok-Damn...." Laura said as she realised who she was looking at. 

He might have been the most cutest and handsome guy she had seen. 

"What? Is it something on my face??" said the blonde guy

"Um.. Sorry! I should introduced myself. I'm Laura and i'm auditioning for Ally" Laura said extending her hand.

"I'm Ross. I'm auditioning for Austin" said the blonde guy returning the handshake. 

*

"Huh! So, it looks like you are heading for Room 264 too! Did you pass the round?" asked Laura

"Ya.. looks like u did too. what's ur number?" said ross

"Why do you want my Number? we just met" said a confused laura

"no silly, your partner number" 

"oh. it's 7" said laura

"no way! mine too, what a coincidence" said ross

"you call it a coincidence, i call it destiny" mumbled laura

"uh-sorry i didn't get you" said ross

"oh! it's nothing hehe" said laura

As they walked past, she suddenly saw a familiar curly-haired short girl pass by, squeeling.

"Raini?!" exclaimed laura

"Laura?!? wha-omg! hi" she said, squeezing the heck out of laura

"Hiii! what are you doing here??" laura asked

"I was auditioning for the part of Trish, remember?" she said

"ohh it totally slipped my mind" commented Laura

"Ya.. Well, i gotta go, i passed on to the last round and heading to my room" raini said

"well, what's your number?" asked laura

"huh? you already have it" questioned raini

"nooo your room no." asked laura

"oh, its 264." said raini

"wha- no way im heading there too! let's go together" said laura

They started walking to room 264. Ross was already there and had started his solo audition

"There's no way i can make it without you, do it without you, fear with you" he sang and laura felt every cell of her body become alive, she had never ever heard anybody sing that good. In the end, the judges clapped and he sent a small wink towards Laura and she returned it with a blush.

It was her turn, and she did equally amazing. She could even feel Ross gaping towards her.

Then, there was the chemistry test. To check how much chemistry is between characters. For that, Ross and Laura had to go to another room, so she had to say bye to Raini.

"Excuse me?! Can you not see the 'Please do not play the drum sign?"

Their audition started, and ross and laura did so amazing that the judges had a sparkle in their eyes when they finished, not tears, trust me.

Ross already knew his friend, Calum, had auditioned yesterday and had got the part of Dez. He was dying to be in the show too. 

After that, they all and went home. Laura wondered if she'd ever see ross again.

But, she didn't have to worry

Because an hour later...

"Congrats! We are calling to tell you that you have been given the part of Ally Dawson. Your co-stars are Ross Lynch, Raini Rodriguez and Calum Worthy!! See u next week"

#

Sup. Welcome to my first wattpad fiction story of Austin And Ally. If ur trying to look for some auslly romance, i have something just for u a few chapters later ;) 

I love the support and im so sorry i left int he middle. stupid me. k gotta go bye

4 votes for next chap.

****