part 5

Gabby POV

I'm going to do it. Im going to ask my mina out.

But some little peanut brained boy keeps trying to take her away from me.

Justin Bieber

J MOMENTS 😜😜

Mina POV

I haven't seen my friends lately, after summer and all that i hope they still remember me uwu baka..

I wonder how gorilla's doing.

Anyways I'm walking to school right now, i heard there's a new kid in the school.. me and the group should meet them

No one's POV

The hopeless gay people see each other and went up to talk to them, mina came over and said hi. "Hey we all should hang out soon" Miko suggested, "yeah sure!" And a bunch of agreements in the backround
Gabaybay gorilla FINALLY came up to us, "Hey guys!" Gabby said. "Hey Gabby! We're going to hangout at the plaza later, wanna come with us?" "Yeah okay, i need to ask my POLISH... Parents first." And we all agreed and went to all of our classes.

Surprisingly, me and Gabby were the first ones to go to the plaza. "Hey gab!" "Hey mina.. How are you?" "I'm good! How about you?" "I'm good.. uh- hey mina!" I hummed. "Yeah?" "I was just wondering... If we could get some ice cream and maybe hang out..? Like.. after this?" "Like a... Date?" "Yeah yeah, you could call it that" "Oh okay! Hey so-" I was cut off by miko's scream.

"OHMYGODGUYSICANTBELIEVEWEREFINALLYHANGINGOUTYOUHAVENOIDEAHOWLONGIVEBEENWAITINGFORTHISDAYAAHHHHHHHHHHANYWYASWHATDOWEDOCANWEGOICESKATINGGOGETSOMEFOODMAYBEOMGOMOGKMGIMJUSTSOEXCITEDDDDDICANTBELIEVEWEREALLHEREAAHHHHHHHMINAMINAMINAGABYBGABBYGORILLACANCERPATIENTRATAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGUYSIMLITEEALLYABOUTTOEXPLIDEIMSOEXCITEDTOBEHEREITSBEENLIKEMONTHSEVERSINCEWEHAVELASTHUNGOUTIMSOEXCITEDDDDIMSOHAPPYTOBEWITHYOUGUYSRIGJTNOWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Thank goodness chaos cut her off by her hand or else we might've died!!

I'm too lazy to finish this chapter bye