Hook up (SMUT)

!!SMUT!!
!!EDGING!!

We were both drunk at a party in High school, we were both 18 at the time. I had a crush on her for a while now, but was too pussy to say anything. We bumped into each other where the drinks were located. "Hey!" i said to her . "Oh, hey." "Is something wrong?" "My boyfriend is making out with some slut in the next room." "Oh shit, i'm sorry." "Its fine. I kinda just wanna be alone right now. Away from all this noise" "Can i accompany you?" "Sure, whatever. Wanna go upstairs? Just chill for a bit while we sober up a little?" "Sure." We walked into the bedrooms upstairs and chatted for about 10 minutes on the bed. She placed her hand on my thigh. Is this the drunk talking? She leaned in for a kiss. Obviously i couldn't decline. I kiss her back, god she's good with her tongue. She moves her hand closer to my chest and soon her hand wraps around my head, grabbing my hair. I put my hands around her wrist. She lays me down onto the bed, unbuttoning my shirt simultaneously. Once my shirt and bra are off she takes hers off too. She starts kissing my neck and i close my eyes, savouring her lips on my collarbone. She makes her way to my breast. She starts to lick and suck on my nipple all while one hand is around my neck, not squeezing, just making sure i couldn't move. She then move her lips back up to my head and starts kissing me again. She starts to rub my vagina through my shorts. I moan into her mouth. I can tell she likes it. She starts to remove my shorts and continues rubbing me through my underwear. She can tell i'm wet. "Please baby..?" I ask desperately. "Please what, darling?" "Please.. touch me." She smirks. "Whatever you say princess." She removes my underwear and i'm practically dripping. Fuck this is embarrassing. "You always this wet or are you excited to see me?" She jokes. Kinda ruined the mood a little if you ask me. "I'm just fucking with you, hun. You don't have to laugh." She then sticks two fingers in me slowly, making sure to let me adjust to the feeling. I groan. She then starts slowly going in and out, and curling her fingers as she comes in. God damn. When'd she learn to do this? All i can feel is her inside of me and it's wonderful. She then takes the hand that was gripping my neck and start rubbing my clit slowly with her thumb. I can feel myself tightening around her fingers when all of a sudden she stops. "What happened? Why'd you stop?" "What, never been edged before?" "Huh?" "Fuck you're an idiot." She then continues as if nothing happened. I'm going crazy at this point. I feel amazing. I wish this never had to end. "Fuck!" I moan. Then i can feel myself cumming on her. It felt amazing, like it had lasted minutes. "You okay, darling?" "Uh- Y-Yeah." "Something wrong?" "No, No." I was still catching my breath. "Let me help you." She cleans me up, puts my underwear and shorts back on me then drives us back to my house. She carries me inside and we both sleep on her bed. God i love this women.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!
PLS COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS!!! :)