Chapter 1

Mico and Rain are sitting on the bench just outside their house, talking about some random topic.

"Yeah i like- hey! look there!" Rain grinned, pointing her index finger.

"Where?" Mico asked, not knowing where his best friend is pointing at.

"That guy in the bike" Rain pointed out making mico glance at the guy.

"What about him?" Mico asked not showing any interest.

"What! You don't think he's hot?"

"He's fine but nah" Mico shrugged

"Why 'nah'?"

"I mean, we don't know if he's into guy's and-"

"Then let's find out!" Rain stood on top of the bench "Hey you!" She shouted making the guy stop "Yes you! Do you think my friend here is cute?!"

"What are you doing?" Mico asked in a whisper and pulled her down.

"Getting you a crush"

"For what?" Mico asked in a total confusion.

"Felt like it" Rain shrugged making mico sigh.

"Let's go inside"

"Wait! He didn't give me an answer!" Mico forcedly pulled his best friend "hey! Let go!"

"Not a chance"
~~~

"Do you think he's new here?" Rain asked mico who's focused on his screen "hey!" Rain gaved him a head smack.

"What was that for?" Mico mumbled rubbing his head.

"I said 'do you think he's new here?'"

"Maybe, or maybe he's an introvert who never goes outside" mico answered.

"But he did go outside"

"Maybe he's an extrovert now" mico shrugged getting back to his phone.

"And do you think-" Rain is interrupted by mico.

"No matter what that is, I don't know"

"Rain! Mico! Come down here" mico's mom called.

"Coming!" They both went downstairs to see what's up.

"Mom?"

"Your father and i are heading out, i already prepared dinner, we'll be back at ten" his mom hurried out and drove to their destination.

"Looks like we have the house all to ourselves for 3 hours!" Rain celebrated with her hands up on the air.

"Yeah, i'm bored" mico dropped himself on the sofa before opening his phone again.

"Stop dating your phone!" Rain grabbed his phone and slid it in her pocket "let's take a night walk?"

"Sure, why not?"

The two went outside and took a silent walk down the street.

"Let's make a bet!" Rain spoke up making mico raise his eyebrow "If you end up crushing on that guy i win and if-"

"Wait, who?" Mico interrupt

"The bike guy!?"

"Impossible" mico shrugged

"Ok! Impossible? Wait 'till i make you do all my homework!"

"Sure, it'll be a miracle if you win" mico let out a small laugh "and what will you do if i win?"

"I'll.. uh, Do whatever you say!"

"Do whatever i say, huh? Deal! It will be fun bossing you around" mico grinned, bossing his best friend to be quite for one day will make his life peaceful, not that he don't want his best friend around, it's just sometimes Rain would get so annoying.