Prolouge (short)

In a mysterious world where all the shadows roam the bats that squeak and sing high pitched, up ahead there's a building kind of almost like a castle, it was tall enough to reach the same height as the moon. Inside the room are two young witches around the glowing bubbling cauldron, they both look like cookies which is obvious because they are cookies. "Hahaha!" the first witch cookie laughed "is it done yet?" asked the second witch Cookie impatiently, "Almost done" cackled the first.

The twin witch cookies are making some sort of magic potion, then the bubbles of the mysterious potion starts to bubble, "Aha! finished at last!" the first witch cookie excitedly said, first witch cookie pours the potion in an empty glass bottle, the potion had a glowing pink essence, it sparkles like the stars bright up the dark and clear sky. "The potion is complete!" both witch cookies said as they rose the potion like raising a complete assignment that you had to do for school. The first witch cookie cackled "soon the earth bread will suffer the wrath as ours, isn't that right sister?"  "You said it sis!" the second cookie witch agreed, they both cackled as the bats squealed while flying around along with the lightning that flashes around the castle making it like a dramatic villain effect when they laugh maniacally. The scene then fades to black.