Guess who's back

Amy-Kaytlynn slept soundly in her new home in New York City. Well she did until:

The doctor who theme blared out of her phone.

That ring tone was for Lestrade only and we would call in social hours if the call was for a chat.

"Greg! Hi. What bad thing happend then?" She greeted sleepily.
"What makes you think that it's bad? Maybe I just wanted a chat." Lestrade replied
"Bullshit. Even if you wanted a chat now something bad would've happend for you to be wanting a chat right now."
"Ok. So your brothers been at it again an-" Lestrade started. "And you want me to fly over and find him and talk to him. Meh I've heard all this before." She finished. "I can get a 10 am flight to London today. It's 5 am here so I should get to London quite late. By the way, please don't make me talk to bully."She said hurriedly.
"Bully? Oh yeah you mean Sherlock don't you? You have a mutual disdain of your brother and he hates his brother and doesn't contact his family. Like you!" Lestrade said helpfully.
"Please don't ever say I'm like him again or I will put my laptop away and not finish booking my ticket." She promised. "Actually, this is probably costing you a fortune."
"Yep it is. I'll go now. See you later Amy!" Lestrade said.

BUZZZZZ
The line went dead.

Amy-Kaytlynn sighed. Alias it is then. She packed large as her big brother always evaded capture. She was unhappy as her and her band were supposed to be performing at a local pub. She called the band members and cancelled. All this rook her to 9:31 am and travel to the air port took a while. She hailed a cab and was slightly bored out of her mind in traffic.
And then there's the plane. She despises planes. Scare her. She fell asleep during anyway