fight (part 2)

Charlies POV. 

its after school and im in my room playing the drums. tori walks in and says "someone is here for you, i was hoping its tao as i walk out of my room but shortly after i leave my room i realize the person is nick, great. i walk downstairs to nick and say "i really dont want to talk to you so can you just leave." nick replies with "charlie please can i talk to you i really need to." i say "fine lets go into my room though." 

once me and nick are in my room i say "what do you want to talk about" he says "charlie i swear i didnt kiss anyone i love you so much and i would never do that to you ever." i say "and why the fuck do u expect me to believe that, maybe in the cinema u did kiss her back, maybe you lied." nick says "charlie you have to believe me plea-" i interpurt him "but i dont, ur just a lying arsehole and i cant believe i ever fucking believed that you love me." nick replies "charlie please" i yell "NICK I DONT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU WE ARE OVER JUST LEAVE". nick yells back "CHARLIE PLEASE DONT DO THIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART AND I CANT FUCKING LOSE YOU." 

Nicks POV.

did i just lose charlie, the person i love more then anything, hes the most important person in my life did i really just lose him? 

i say "charlie im sorry for yelling but please dont do this i cant lose you." he says "nick i understand you dont want to lose me because i honestly dont want to fucking lose you but maybe you should have thought about what would happen if you kiss fucking imogen." 

his phone gets a notification so he picks it up, i see his facial expression completely change, he looks up at me and says "nick im so sorry i shouldve believed you."

Charlies POV.

i get a message from imogen sayinf  "charlie im so sorry i shouldve noticed sooner but that never happened and i didnt send that text, i was with ben and he took my phone and sent a text to someone, i didnt think much about it and i just now saw the text, im so sorry about this." 

i look up at nick and say "nick im so sorry i shouldve believed you." he says "charlie its okay there was no proof that i didnt and it could be hard to believe." i say "soooo are we not over then", nick says "OBVIOUSLY" then tackles me to the floor and kisses me. 

i pull away after like 5 minuets of us making out, i say "nick once again im so sorry for not believing you, i love you so much" he says "its okay and i love you too"  

A/N idk if this is good or not but i hope you enjoyed, if you have any requests you can tell me. thank you so much for reading, i love you and be safe <3