❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❀

one month later
y/n l/n's pov

"mitsuya. i'm leaving tokyo. yuzuha offered me a job on a shoot with hakkai, so i'm taking the offer and leaving." y/n told the fashion designer.

mitsuya dropped his pencil, his mouth opening in shock from what the girl had just said to him. he was so shocked that she was finally moving on from working for him and going out there to experience life.

"finally!!!" he yelped as he got from his desk and hugged the girl, "i was waiting for you to get bored of working for me."

"you really aren't bothered...?" she said in confusion as she hugged him back.

"oh never y/n. you deserve to live your life." he stopped hugging her and them moved towards a box that he had on the a shelf, "i got this for yu quite a while ago but it's just something to say thank you for being my friend for so long."

he handed over the box, and y/n slowly opened it. in the box laid a photo album full of photos from over the years, they were all photos from when she was a teen and when she sed to hang out with toman more then she did now. a few happy tears left her eyes as she flipped through it, remembering when each of the photos was taken. "mitsuya..." she began as she looked up at him, "this is amazing. thank you."

"now listen, go home and pack everything up and get the hell out of here but remember come to visit me whenever you want or i will drag you back to tokyo myself." he stated as he began pushing her out of the door, "i'll be at the airport when you leave with everyone else but good luck y/n."

she smiled once more before getting in her car and driving to the apartment that she hadn't entered in a month.

she bit her lip as the lift carried her up to the floor that she had gotten used to living on and the doors opened, allowing the girl to step out. everything was silent as y/n made her way to the apartment, she pulled out her key and opened it. the lights were off and the curtains were drawn.

y/n turned the lights on to see that everything that was important to rindou was gone so she guessed he really did mean what he said. dust covered every surface but y/n ignored it as she started to pack away everything that she needed, it wasn't much but it was enough for to have the basics.

she had already an apartment in new york as that was were the shoot was so she just decided to stay there and sign on to an agency after she had done this shoot with hakkai.

she took one last walk around the apartment before turning off the lights again and leaving everything that happened in the past year behind in that apartment.

she was ready for a fresh start, away from everything and everyone.

y/n closed her eyes as she once again entered the lift for the last time in her life, she didn't want to ever come to this building ever again and that was her final decision.

y/n hadn't noticed the few tears slipping down her face but this was for the best.

over the next few days, she sorted out everything that needed to be sorted out until the day finally came when she was going to be leaving her home.

her and her friends had spent many nights crying over the fact they were going to separated for a long time, but they knew that's what had to happen in the end because otherwise y/n would become suffocated seeing things that reminded her of the one person she used to love.

so as y/n stood outside the airport with her childhood friends, she realised how different her life was going to be from now on.

"you better facetime me everynight! NO! EVERY HOUR!" emma cried to her friend who was smiling at her brightly.

"i will i will." y/n giggled as she hugged emma, and then she moved onto to hug the other three girls. and then had a group hug with all four of them.

at this point they were all crying, but they were also so proud of y/n because she was doing something really good for herself in the end and thats what mattered because y/n's happiness was the most important thing.

y/n let go off them and said her goodbyes to the remaining people that had come to wish her goodbye, she hadn't told any of bonten that she was leavin. in fact she hadn't spoken to any of them since the incident happened. it was like she had almost cut them out of her life, but she had hoped they would understand and if they didn't then they had people to tell him to understand why the girl had to do that.

y/n stood infront of chifuyu who was frowning at her, "i will miss you fuyu. don't cause your mum so much stress because i know she worries about you..." she drifted off but carried on speaking to him, "i love you and i'm glad i have someone like you in my life even if you are older then me i still see you as my little brother so thank you for everything." she tightly hugged him for a moment and then let go.

she grabbed her suitcase and looked at her friends one more time, a bright smile on her face as she said her final goodbye and walked into the airport to start her new life.

at the same time, a person was sat in their car watching the girl with a solemn aura around them. a tear staining their face as they turned on their car and drove away from the airport with a simple mutter, "i'm sorry."

twitter

a/n;chapter is short I KNOW but it's jusy because its the last chapter before the epilogue (which should be posted today aswell i hope 🤞🏻)thank you for reading <3 (i will include a final author note after the epilogue which will talk about the s...

a/n;
chapter is short I KNOW but it's jusy because its the last chapter before the epilogue (which should be posted today aswell i hope 🤞🏻)
thank you for reading <3 (i will include a final author note after the epilogue which will talk about the sequel.)