PMMM One shot

If you could wish for anything, what would you wish for? Would you make the deal, even if it meant hurting the people you love? 

I woke up with blood covering me from head to toe. It would have freaked anyone out, but not me. This was my morning routine. I got up from the cold pavement, brushed the dirt that stuck to my uniform, and walked toward my apartment. I knew what I looked like to other people, a freak, a murderer. I fought back the bile that wanted to surface, it just wasn't fair. I could feel tears sting my eyes as I walked onward. 

I was probably about a block from my home when he sprang from no where. I clenched my fists as he followed beside me. To tell you the truth, I didn't know what he was. He was like a cat, he was pure white except for the pink ring that decorated his back, he almost looked like a cat except for the white rabbit ears the protruded from his cat ears. 

"You did great Rina, your mother would have been proud." Kyubey looked at me, if he had any emotion whatsoever, he would have been smiling. My mother, I really didn't have any memories of her. All I know is that she died a few days after I was born. 

I stopped dead in my tracks. Kyubey kept on going, still ranting about my mother. I reached into my pocket and pulled out two red ribbons. They were soft and shiny, a beautiful treasure. I tied them onto my wrists, to give me strength. "I promise, I will try to be the best Puella Magi you have ever seen" I knew that Kyubey wouldn't hear me, but that was all right, It gave me a bit of hope. 

A soft rustling caught my attention. I looked behind me, but all that I saw was pure darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is based on Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Any type of advice is welcome.