Chapter 1

It was just another casual day for the young Rin Okumura. Today after all his classes he decided to take a walk around the school, and while admiring the blue sky, and how the amount of clouds today seemed to be perfect in Rins eyes.

     Rin breathed in as a light breeze came flying by, gently swaying his hair. He smiled a very calm smile as this was one of those moments where Rin felt... Free, unbothered. And most importantly...

He felt like himself...

    There was a part of Rin that no one knows about. Well, Rins twin brother only saw that side once, and Rin doubt that Yukio remembers.

    But there was a side of Rin that Rin always wanted to show, butvwas unable to as the whole classroom, or just anyone who knows Rin in general, thinks that Rin is a total and complete idiot.

    But that wasn't true at all, Rin was indeed very smart, intelligent, and most importantly, he is a calm and chill person to be around.

   Why Rin decided to put up an goofy act, Rin didn't know why... He just did. And now Rin disliked that, he wanted to show just how calm he can be. I guess why he put up and act was because he felt so out of place.

    I guess he put up an goofy act so people would like him more. Guess that didn't turn out well as people called him an idiot.

    Now, he can't anymore since the whole class found out that Rin, was the son of satan himself. People hated him to his core now.

    But what confused and pissed Rin off, was Yukio was also the son of Satan as well, and yet. He got treated different than Rin.

    Rin shook his head and faced the sky once more. Rin frowned. All he wishes now...

        Was a place to belong...
             A place where no one cared
         that Rin is a demon.
             A place where Rin feels safe,
         Loved, cared for, and treats Rin
             normaly...

         Was he asking too much?

       Rin sighed then started to walk to his dorm room. Once Rin opened the  door he smiled as Kuro walked up to him. Rin picked Kuro up and walked to his room, hoping to have some more peace and quiet.

        Rin opened the door to find Yukio getting ready.

        "What are you doing?" Rin asked.

        "Got called in for a mission, I wont be gone long, take care, and dont do anything stupid" Yukio said walking past Rin, not giving rin a single glance.

       Rin flinched at his brother's harsh words. Rin was his older brother, and yet, Yukio had more control, Rin was under his younger brothers rules and control.

       Kuro, seemed to notice how distressed Rin was, so Kuro asked how Rin was, Rin answered when Yukio was out of sight.

     "I'm fine, guess I just need time off of school or something" Rin said putting both Kuro and his sword on Rins bed.

     "Can't you ask Yukio for some days off of school?" Kuro asked.

      Rin sat next to Kuro and ended the conversation with a "Yukio wouldn't like that". Before Rin knew it, a comfortable silence seemed to fill up the air of the room.

      After a few minutes that Kuro fell asleep, Rin decided to take one more walk before nightfall.

      He got up and slipped on some shoes and a hoodie. He grabbed his sword and walked out of the room careful not to wake up Kuro.

       He left the campus to a nearby forest that was only 30 to 40 minutes away. Rin liked the atmosphere that the forest had. It was calming, relaxing, and the only sounds that was heard was the sound of leaves being crushed under his feet, the wind blowing past trees and birds chirping happily.

      Rin once again felt so happy. So free.

     'Maybe I should do this more often' Rin thought to himself.

     It has been and hour and Rin noticed that it was already dark out. He turned around and walked back to his room. Once Rin entered his room, he felt drowsy.

     Maybe the walk made him tired. He put his sword away and took off his shoes not evennbotherinv to take his hoodie of as he was too tired. He got in bed, made himself comfortable and fell asleep.

     What was tonight's dream going to be about?

       To be continued...