Chapter Two - The Fight

{Third Person P.O.V}

.

Everyone was gathered in front of the school waiting for the fight to start.

"Y/n, don't kill him, just leave him a bit bruised," Lord Death says and you nod.

Tsubaki turned into her weapon and BlackStar got ready to fight.

"Master?" Kana calls.

"Fine," You say already knowing what's coming.

"As you wish," Kana says using her thumb and index finger to make you face them giving you a kiss on the lips Kana turned into her main.

The aura around you was dark but not as dark as it usually is. The kiss and the aura surprised everyone besides Stain and Lord Death.

"Come at me," You say and BlackStar attacks you only for you to doge and kick him in the stomach sending him flying back.

BlackStar got up and uses his weapon tie it around your hand pulling you in resulting in you getting hit.

"That was easy," BlackStar says.

"I always let my opponent get a hit in, so I won't feel bad for what's about to happen," You say disappearing immediately after.

"Where did she go?" BlackStar says.

"Behind you!" Maka says.

Before BlackStar could react he received a blow to the head, then a kick to the stomach sending him up into the air, and a kick in the back sending him straight into the ground.

"Lord Death I think you should stop the fight if this continues, BlackStar might die," Maka says the others agreeing.

"Hold on," Lord Death says.

BlackStar got up coughing out blood. 

"BlackStar I think we should end this you're bleeding," Tsubaki says.

"No, not yet," BlackStar says.

"Your one persistent person," You say.

"I guess I am," BlackStar says.

"Your an assassin aren't you?" You ask.

"Yeah," BlackStar says.

"I'll end this fight right now and we can continue it when you're stronger," You say.

"And why should we end this fight?" BlackStar asks.

"I'm not even using my nor my weapons full power and to be honest, this fight could have been ended the moment it began. I would be lying if I said I don't see potential but you lack in so many areas that this seems like child play," You say.

BlackStar attacks you only for you to once again doge and hit the base of his neck instantly pyrolyzing him.

"You leave vital parts of your body open leaving pyrolyzing you almost too easy. Lord Death, I think this fight's over," You say.

"The fight has been held pause, Y/n is the winner until further notice," Lord Death says.

You healed BlackStar and helped him up.

"You were pretty good and very entertain," Kana says.

Maka and the other ran up to BlackStar to make sure he was alright.

"Thank god your okay," Tsubaki says.

Y/n gave Kana a look already knowing what it meant.

"Y/n has decided to train you but, it will be difficult," Kana says.