Meet Perseus Achilles Jackson-Kamado

Name: Perseus Achilles Jackson-Kamado

True Name: Perseus Apollyon (The Destroyer of Destroyers)

Nicknames/Epithets: Umiko, Seaweed Brain, Kelp Head, The Peaceful Destroyer

DOB: August 18, 1993

Family: Salene (Sally) Blofis-Kamado (Mother)
Paul Blofis (Step-Father)
Estelle Blofis-Kamado (Half-Sister)
Poseidon/Neptune (Father)

Abilities: As a child of not exactly the Sea God, but the Seas themselves, Percy's control over water is unrivaled amongst demigods and, once of age, most minor deities. His abilities range further from canon allowing him to sense and manipulate water in the ambient atmosphere, in the ground, and in other living beings.

His mother's heritage as one of the last members of the Kamado clan resulted in earlier training in Streaming Water, Crushing Rock Fist (Percy later enhanced this to Streaming Water, Crushing Rock Dragon Fist) and swordsmanship and his demigod abilities.

The Kamado clan was known for their monopoly on coal mining and production in Japan, their finely brewed and crafted sake, and their swordsmanship (both blacksmiths and wielders). Per tradition, once a member of the clan creates and masters their own unique sword style, they obtain a dragon tattoo spanning their entire dominant arm.

Through meditation he discovered the divine energy given off by those of that world allowing him to sense their presence and strength and even mask his own entirely so that he need not worry about his scent until canon events of TLT occur and he is easily recognized.

He has also achieved access to individual components that make up his fathers' domains. While his abilities with wind and lightning will always be weaker than those of children of Zeus/Jupiter and other deities of wind and lightning, he can still summon and wield those elements.

His fathers are known as The Earthshaker allowing him to create, absorb and redirect seismic energy. Training proved fruitful and allowed him to emit seismic energy in mediums other than the ground creating a "shattering air" effect.

Techniques: Overdrive - Percy accelerates his own blood flow rate to circulate oxygen and nutrients throughout his body to drastically increase his speed and strength. It is visible by the dull bronze glow his skin gives off.

Water Armor - Percy manipulates water to cling to him like a second skin increasing his speed, strength, agility, and reaction times.

Wind Armor - Percy manipulates wind to surround him like a second skin increasing his speed, strength, agility, and reaction times. It also slows and deflects projectiles shot at him and allows for him to fly although nowhere near as well or as fast as a child of Zeus/Jupiter.

Lightning Armor - Percy manipulates lightning to cling to him like a second skin increasing his speed, strength, agility, and reaction times although nowhere near as fast or efficient as a child of Zeus/Jupiter.

Storm Armor - A combination of Water, Wind, and Lightning Armors. This is the pinnacle of Percy's enhancement techniques and makes him the fastest demigod around although he would be nowhere near as fast as Hermes at his maximum speed.

Great Tidal Burial - Summons a massive amount of water to bury opponents under. Can easily control and guide it to miss allies and be used for attack or capture.

Storm Dragon King's Roar - A massive breath attack that combines water, wind, and lightning.

Judgement - A massive lightning strike (think on the scale of Sasuke's Kirin)