Igris : Shyness

YN P.O.V

I sat next to uncle Jin-woo on a log watching the fellow shadow soldiers train . After Marshal Bellion was done it was Beru's turn and I payed attention the same way with a smile on my face . As soon as he was done I pretended to look away knowing who's coming right after . 

Jin-woo-"Igris

The whole time he was fighting I chatted with Iron pretending to actually care about what he was trying to saying , sneaking glances over at Igris here and there . 

The next day ...

I sat on the log as usual waiting for the monarchs to begin training . When it was Igris's turn Jin-woo skipped his name and went straight to Iron . 

Y/N-"Uncle Jin-woo why did you skip Igris ?"

Jin-woo-"He said he wants to train privately with me and not infront of the rest  , don't know why though ."

Y/N-"Oh ...where is he now then ?"

Jin-woo-"By the river on the other side of the forest ." 

Y/N-"Ok ! " I stood up and walked over to where uncle Jin-woo said . After getting out of the forest I looked around my area until I saw Igris sitting on a log looking down at the ground . I went over to him . As soon as I stepped on the sand he turned my way hearing the sound . As he saw me he jerked up a bit almost in shock and nervousness . 

Y/N-"uhmm ...why aren't you training with the rest ?" He shook  his head no .since he's unable to speak . He seems awfully sad . 

Y/N-"Oh common , please tell me .." He hesitated a bit then pointed at me . 

Y/N-"M-me ??!! ..Do you not want me around then .." I said feeling sad . He waved his hands frantically  while shaking his head no . He look  up a stick and wrote something in the dirt . 

Igris(writing) -"It's just you  always watch when Marshal Bellion and Beru train and never pay attention when I do so I assumed you weren't interested cause I'm not as strong as them . "

I almost had a heart attack falling into despair at what I'm seeing right now . 

Y/N-"EHH !? NO NO NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL , TRUST ME , THE ONLY REASON I PRETEND TO NOT PAY ATTENTION IS BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GET NERVOUS LOOKING AT YOU BECAUSE I...like you.."

Igris seemed really surprised hearing this . 

Igris(Wriitng)-"Really !? "  I nodded my head . 

Igris(Writing)-"I like you too !" 

Y/N-"Really ?! " He nodded his head . 

Y/n-"Sooo you'll come back to training with the others ?.." He nodded and stood up revealing his unmatched height compared to me . I'm not even as tall as his legs . Matter of fact I'm shorter than uncle Jin-woo so you can already imagine how short I am compared to Igris . We walked back to where the others were feeling more comfortable with eachother . 

THE END ! 

Bonus Info : Y/N is a healing shadow soldier. She was an enemy Jin-woo encountered during a dungeon . Jin-woo failed to arise her by the second attempt but Igris said something that made her comply . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : WELP THIS IS MY FIRST SOLO LEVELING ONESHOT . I ALSO WANT TO SAY RIP TO THE AMAZING AUTHOR SUNG-RAK GIVING US THIS MASTERPIECE , CAN'T WAIT FOR THE anime to come out 2023 !