Liu Zhigang : Gf ?

Y/N P.O.V 

I was sitting on the edge of our bed  scrolling through instagram . The usual fyp(for you page )  filled with my bf all over , reading the comments of  fangirls or just people . I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings until I heard the bedroom door close . I hate when these kind of random creepy things happen it makes me feel uneasy . On top of that the room was dark as the lights was off and it was only lit dimly by the lamp . I got off the bed and flicked off the lights . I turned around and unexpectedly saw someone sitting on the bed . My heart tightened for a bit but went back to normal as I saw his face . I got mad and threw my phone at him , him catching it easily with one hand . 

Y/N-"What the heck ! Don't just sneak in like that !"

Liu-"I can't be sneaking in if it's my room ."

Y/N-"Don't ..."

Liu-"Well if you weren't so busy stalking me then you would have noticed when I came  ."

I felt my face getting red in  embarrassment as I was taken aback by his words . 

Y/N-"Well !..It can't be stalking if you're my boyfriend..."

Liu-"My point . Now say that last part over but with more confidence ."

Y/N-"No..." We've been together for 1 year which isn't that much  yet I still can't say it normally . 

Liu-"Come on  you don't have to be so nervous ." I shook my head and closed my eyes for one second and he appeared right infront of me . I only now notice  he's wearing a red silk robe with black outlining . His hair was down and ..my eyes trailed to his opened for the public chest . I hadn't notice my staring until I felt him holding my wrist , raising in up stopping infront his chest . 

Liu-"Since you're so invested why not explore a bit more-" 

Y/N-"That's not it at all ! .."I pulled my hand out of his . Well technically he let my hand go since he's wayyyy too strong compared to me . He held my hand so still that I  couldn't even feel myself pulling . 

The lights went off and I was now sitting on the bed edge on his lap . 

Liu-"So , have you thought about it.. ."

Y/N-"Ughh sorry I forgot I need more time.!.. ."

Liu-"Lies."

Y/N-"Ughh no maybe later but we can't do that yet ! " 

Liu-"Come on , I wanna let them know , pleasee~"

Y/N-"U-uhm what about rumors yeah  that would be bad for you're reputation ! ..."

Liu-"Who cares ."

Y/N-"I do ."

Liu-"Y/N."

Y/N-"Ok fine.."

Liu-"Great ! I promise it won't be as bad as you thought , maybe .  "

He put an arm around my waist and he used to same phone which I didn't notice he still had and snapped a picture of us only that I forgot it wasn't just a picture  

The next morning ...

I woke up feeling my phone right under me , I lazily rolled over and took it up then rolled back feeling even more exhausted . The minute I got onto instagram I saw my notification box with 300,000 + notifications . I went to my page immediately and saw the picture we took from last night posted on.my.page . THAT BASTARD . There were 200,000 + likes and 10k comments and some other stuffs . I felt like I was famous . I did a quick check through the comments and read a few . 

Comments  

yana_18

He's so fine ! 

fanofSrankhunters

She's so lucky ! How long have y'all been together 

LiuZhigangfangirl

Does the queen reply ? : (          

Y/N P.O.V 

I thought it would be ok so why not ...

LiuZhigangfangril

Does the queen reply ? :(

                  ThemosthatedY/N_20

                                    Yes ! 😊

Y/N P.O.V

The minute I posted that I almost immediately got likes . A set of people followed me and I couldn't keep up with the notifications . Me being my none-famous self I tried scrolling back to the beginning of my notifications scanning everyone of them .