Chapter 2

Jayden's PoV

"Hey, what's up?" I asked Jordyn the next morning while she was shoving her bag in her locker. "Oh, hi!" She answered, looking up with half her hair hanging over her face. Today she was wearing plain black leggings and a fluro orange hoodie. "Hey. What class to you have first?" " Oh, maths," she said pulling a face. "Haha, I'll walk you there I have maths too." I told her, looking at her ass as she bent over to get her Mac laptop.

As we walked neither of us talked, sort of afraid if the other person didn't feel like talking. Eventually I asked if she was free tonight.

"Well, no being a Tuesday night.."

"So do you wanna hang out then? Me and some friends are going to the movies to watch pitch perfect at 9:30, see you then?"

Jordyn looked at me for a moment with a 'I'm so excited are you serious?! Look'

"Oh my god yeah! She said loudly and excitedly. "I mean, sure.." She corrected herself, blushing.

"Haha, ok."

Just as I said that we came to room 201 (mostly used as the maths room), and I saw Kim give me a death stare from the back of the room, which is the spot reserved for cheerleaders and guys like me. I strolled to my seat and Kim tapped the desk of a seat next to her, giving me a fake smile, which actually showed that she was mad as hell.

"Hey Kimmy, nice to see you too." I said, pretending that I thought her fake smile was real.

"Jayden, don't pretend you dont know that I'm peeved. I was walking to this class ALONE, while you were making out with that loser. Seriously?! I mean, I am the hottest girl in the school, I have a waiting list of guys who want to date me if you break up with me, and Liam is at the top!"

She knew that ticked me off. Liam was my arch enemy. We got into a punch up in grade 9 and he knew how to piss me off. He flirted with every girl he saw, including Kim.

"Ok Kim, let me tell you this in the most simple way possible. a) I wasn't making out with her, that is the most exaggeration I've ever heard. We were walking together."

I could see the pout coming onto her face as she said "you might as well have been making out with her."

"Uh uh, I haven't finished. b)" I continued. "Liam is a d*ckhead and you do NOT want to date him. The first second you say 'will you go out with me?' He'll be on top of you. Just to piss me off." Kim knew that I wouldn't break up with her now, because if I did I would break what I pomised to her in grade 9, that I would never let him touch her. Things just got really complicated.

Well, I won't break up with Kim, but I'll act like I did. I'll make her jealous and get her mad with me, then I'll tell her she's lucky to have me, and knowing her she won't dump me because she uses me when she's around her cheerleading friends, but her friends don't like Liam. Ha! now everything was going my way.