The Start Of The Night

The lights shut off. Multiple jammers and nightshades went to the hound puddles to jam out with other gootraxians who were waiting until the night started, just to do this. Soon they realized, there was something out there, watching them and licking its lips while waiting to rip them into tiny pieces. One of them, Carneline, had pointed this out. They wouldn't care, as long as it didn't draw close. But it had already DONE that. They were in danger. The ' thing ' lurked up behind a jammer and pounced.

' Help, HELP! ' the jammer cried, but we all know the gootraxians had barely any brainpower in their goopy heads. They scurried off, while the jammer was taken away. Carneline snickered, as she would head toward the freezer, and climbed until she reached the top. She realized how tired she was, she'd been running around for about.. 10 minutes. Half of it was only checking to figure out where the panther was before that ' poor ' jammer got mauled.

She would sigh, and rest behind a box in the freezer. She would drift off before hearing padding into the freezer. She widened her eyes in fright and realized it was a Slimehound, ear bitten off and pink slime dripping off multiple bite wounds. ' I'm surprised. Slimehounds like you never escape when getting almost MURDERED by a panther. ' She chuckled. ' The panther got distracted by a pup and went to finish it off. I got away in time. ' The pink slimehound would say, her voice shaken by the thought of getting eaten like a feeble slimepup.

While the two were talking, the Panther was laughing. They weren't half full yet, and there were so many souls to pick on. They licked their lips and sniffed while crouching down in darkness. ' Prey. ' they muttered, spotting a mochi, frozen in fright. That mochi witnessed the slimepup dying, and it so happened to be one of the pups who was taken care of instead of being turned into a slimehound.

The panther would pull itself closer to the ground. They wanted to nail this perfectly. This dumb mochi thinks slimepups are cute. They'll be true to their name when this is over. The panther pounced and sank its teeth into the mochi's legs, which were shaking. The panther quickly chased after the mochi and went to a dead end in the support cave. ' I'll keep it quick, and show you what fighting looks like after all of these years of you being passive. '

The panther pounced and pinned the mochi down, and bit its face. Then proceeded to take bites out of the mochi. ' You taste like.. mochi. Why did I not see that coming? ' they said under their breath. They finished the gootraxian off with a swipe of a claw. The mochi was melting already. ' Boring. ' the panther said, and they went off to find the next victim.

The carneline sensed death nearby and flattened her ears. Who died? The thought swirled in her mind. ' This is terrible. So little of us will survive, we're too dumb to be faced with a murderous gootraxian who eats their own kind. ' she would quickly say, out of breath. ' You don't need to worry about me or anyone else. You just have to survive this dreadful night. ' the slimehound said. ' I guess you aren't wrong. I hope the others are okay. ' The carneline said.

The Toxic Rabbit would leap onto a shelf in the support cave. She smelled the mochi's body, which smelled exactly how she thought. It smelled like cafeteria food, particularly sweets. She would shake off the thought of mochis scent and look down. ' Come out, dumb rabbits.. ' the panther growled. She would crouch, and look at the panther. Her scent was her advantage.

The panther coughed, realizing someone WAS there. The toxic rabbit quietly laughed, trying not to make herself a victim, like the other two. She realized how dangerous this place is. A panther can turn cannibal? Well.. cannibal would be eating other panthers, but we're all gootraxians.. so technically, cannibal. She realized how terrible condition everything was, and how lucky they were to lose the nightcrawler. She remembered.

She thought of the time when the nightcrawler went berserk, and ripped through any gootraxian or subject in their path. The blood spilled, and the rotting scent never went away. She smelled the disgusting aroma of dry blood and flattened her ears. She doesn't want the same thing again. But here it was. Was the panther a follower of this Nightcrawler? That's the question she needed answered.